[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post Count

whomper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes 20,327, 8.09 a day. Funny, some have complained about all my political posts, but skins joined a month before me, hasn't been here for almost two years and still has more posts than me.

George Bush was president for 8 years.

I'm a slacker. I think I took some time off, too, while the economy was rocking and I was busy making a decent living.

Nice...do they make 365 different colors of polo shirts?

I bet DMD searches for one with a little handgun on the left breast instead of the alligator.

Yes, and nobody ever refuted what Skins would say :wacko:

Skins was a consistent incessant political poster from the day I became a regular until the day he was shown the door. You didnt always post as feverishly regarding politics as you do of late

Skins was a consistent incessant political poster from the day I became a regular until the day he was shown the door. You didnt always post as feverishly regarding politics as you do of late

I think if you go back and look you will see that I was pretty active in most of Skins' threads, and political threads in general. I may not have started many threads, but frankly between Skins, Atomic, Bushwanker, Grunge and Ursa they pretty well started a thread on every political topic you could think of, so I didn't need to start threads.

I think if you go back and look you will see that I was pretty active in most of Skins' threads, and political threads in general. I may not have started many threads, but frankly between Skins, Atomic, Bushwanker, Grunge and Ursa they pretty well started a thread on every political topic you could think of, so I didn't need to start threads.

Actually, I think Ursa was not so active until the latest flood of complaints started when Obama took office. I seem to remember most of the barbs being between Skins, H8Tank, Az, Atomic and occasionally Pope Flick. bushwacked and I would throw in a few now3 and again, but skins tossed most of the firebombs.

Of course, I could just have a faulty memory.

ETA: I completely forgot about driveby, zeke and dmarc. :wacko: Though dmarc at least TRIED to make some sort of rational arguments, just as he does today!

Edited by cre8tiff