[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just like that...

matt770

I come in from the gym, wife is at the table working on her laptop. I sort of notice something is different...her hair..."Oh wow, what did you do?", then look at the mail, see Netflix envelope, "This is that movie I told you about..."

I was not aware she was getting her hair done tonight. It was supposed to be a surprise, and apparently it was supposed to knock me into the next room. What I wouldn't give for a rewind button.

awwwwww dont be too hard on her..I go in phases though I've been rather same ol same ole of late. It's an exhilirating feeling for women to do something drastic to their hair, switching colors, or chopping it off...I'm sure she still looks beautiful and it will grow back if she doesnt like it. I've run every gamut and I'm thinking of some hot pink hair extensions right now lol!

I come in from the gym, wife is at the table working on her laptop. I sort of notice something is different...her hair..."Oh wow, what did you do?", then look at the mail, see Netflix envelope, "This is that movie I told you about..."

I was not aware she was getting her hair done tonight. It was supposed to be a surprise, and apparently it was supposed to knock me into the next room. What I wouldn't give for a rewind button.

I think we've all done something like this from time to time.

awwwwww dont be too hard on her..I go in phases though I've been rather same ol same ole of late. It's an exhilirating feeling for women to do something drastic to their hair, switching colors, or chopping it off...I'm sure she still looks beautiful and it will grow back if she doesnt like it. I've run every gamut and I'm thinking of some hot pink hair extensions right now lol!

When we were dating she had her hair short and recently I mentioned how much I liked it, so that's what she did tonight. I do like it, I just didn't gush to the extent she was expecting. I'd like to point out how much she appreciates my handyman and landscaping skills and that if I were more into a woman's hairstyle, I might be a different "type" of man, but tonight is not the night for that conversation. :wacko:

A few years ago, about 2 weeks before Halloween, my then g/f had dyed her hair. She kinda over did it with the red. Well I came home from work and upon seeing the very bright red hair, I said "That is AWESOME!! So I take it I'm gonna be Andy" (ya know the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls). She immediately stormed out of the house in tears. It took me 2 weeks to make that one up.

Edited by tazinib1

A few years ago, about 2 weeks before Halloween, my then g/f had dyed her hair. She kinda over did it with the red. Well I came home from work and upon seeing the very bright red hair, I said "That is AWESOME!! So I take it I'm gonna be Andy" (ya know the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls). She immediately stormed out of the house in tears. It took me 2 weeks to make that one up.

:wacko:

You dated a telenovela actress?

:wacko:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

b]"Oh wow, what did you do?", [/b] .

:wacko: Yeah. You cant go wrong with that one. Rookie mistake matt. Im surprised at you. Complimenting a hair cut is 1a on the husbands handbook directly after the answer to "Do I look fat in this ? "

Edited by whomper

:wacko: Yeah. You cant go wrong with that one. Rookie mistake matt. Im surprised at you. Complimenting a hair cut is 1a on the husbands handbook directly after the answer to "Do I look fat in this ? "

And yeah, stay positive. Even if you involuntarily stammer out the "Holy Crap!" follow with "That looks AWESOME!"

These are the sitcom moments that everyone has in marriages.

Damn it. I post stuff on here so you people can learn from my mistakes, not to repeat them. Just hung up the phone a little while ago with this gem: "honey, gotta go. Some fine ass bitch with a huge rack just walked by. Gotta see if she's a hooker".