[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers, what do you think is gonna happen?

SEC=UGA

I was in Vegas on Wednesday. I met with some clients and we decided to go to this restaurant Twist at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. We got there about 30 minutes before our reservation and hung out at a little bar across from the restaurant ( the bar maid their Josie was absolutely adorable). I started off with a couple of scotches and they called us when our table was ready.

Twist has a really cool menu and an above average wine list. My client ordered the wine, a Quintessa Pinot, I think, at least it tasted like Pinot (I didn't get to see the bottle as they decanted it for us). I decided the duck would go really well with the wine and was correct. The first bottle was so good the three of us agreed that another bottle would be even better.

Well, I should have known what I was in store for, red wine and duck give me the screaming diaper dirts. So the next morning brought me this syndrome along with the worst hangover I've had in a while.

I had to get on a plane at 3:30 and knew this was a bad condition to be in on a plane. So I took some Immodium and it worked... Too well, can't poo and I'm getting this stomach cramping. So today at lunch I have decided to use a natural laxitive, 3 chilli cheese dogs with onions and a bunch of tobasco.

Is my stomach going to explode or is the immodium going to give. And if the immodium does give what kind of effect is this going to have on my child and basset hound? I think I still have half the duck and wine in me as well.

Quintessa is a meritage (blend). The blend is proprietary, but features cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and merlot. I don't think that they grow any pinot noir, but I'm not an expert. :wacko:

I would brew up a pot of strong coffee, drink it then, and as Az aptly put it, hunker down in the bathroom.

Is my stomach going to explode or is the immodium going to gi e. And if the immodium does give what kind of effect is this going to have on my child and basset hound? I think I still have half the duck and wine in me as well.

"...what do you think is gonna happen?"

Only one answer......

Nothing good is going to happen.

Any time is 'enema time!'

Classic

Nothing yet, beside the fact I feel and look pregnant. I'm crop dusting as I walk and the wife and dog are looking at me funny, the baby thinks its hilarious. I had the wife get me some prune juice and an EPT, both are negative so far. Something foul is brewing.

Nothing yet, beside the fact I feel and look pregnant. I'm crop dusting as I walk and the wife and dog are looking at me funny, the baby thinks its hilarious. I had the wife get me some prune juice and an EPT, both are negative so far. Something foul is brewing.

the spawn of satan :wacko:

I just saw Machete and there is a scene where a guy gets his stomach sliced open. Machete then grabs his intestines, crashes through a 10 story window and uses them to sclale down a building to safety. Alitte over the top, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Go for a jog wearing some white gym shorts.

:wacko: I agree with the pot of coffee suggestion. Drink a ton of Coffee and follows Az's instructions. Good luck making cocky