[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For anybody that cares...

tazinib1

Taz,

I always bust your chops on FB and put "Man up " after all your posts. About a month ago the tone of your posts changed and to be honest with you , in the interest of full disclosure , it seemed like the "woe is me " stuff that irks me at times about FB. That being said, im sorry I thought that way because it seems you are really grappling with some heavy stuff here. There is tons of experience on these boards ranging from every topic imaginable. All different age groups, all different kinds of suffering and success. Lean on your friends here and let people here help you. Sometimes an anonymous group is easier to talk to. We also have people here that are professionals in the field of counseling etc. Come back to the thread, talk via pm, talk via fb messages, whatever you gotta do. Just stay surrounded bu friends whether they are innernets or live ones. We are here to help.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taz, I know I am on the other side of the country, but my offer stands if you get that stuck, just get here. I often can't send $ for Huddle causes, but this I can do. Yer welcome at my home anytime if you need a backup plan.

PS: I know a producer/director/writer who also has a lighting equipment rental company for NYC plays etc... might even be able to hook you up with some work. No promises, but a possible contact... are you in the union?

Edited by Rovers

Taz,

I always bust your chops on FB and put "Man up " after all your posts. About a month ago the tone of your posts changed and to be honest with you , in the interest of full disclosure , it seemed like the "woe is me " stuff that irks me at times about FB. That being said, im sorry I thought that way because it seems you are really grappling with some heavy stuff here. There is tons of experience on these boards ranging from every topic imaginable. All different age groups, all different kinds of suffering and success. Lean on your friends here and let people here help you. Sometimes an anonymous group is easier to talk to. We also have people here that are professionals in the field of counseling etc. Come back to the thread, talk via pm, talk via fb messages, whatever you gotta do. Just stay surrounded bu friends whether they are innernets or live ones. We are here to help.

There is more than just a little bit of truth in this post. Even though this place started as a FF joint, there is more than a little bit of a family feel here. And just like a family we bicker a lot but we are also there for each other. If you don't feel comfortable doing it in an open forum, feel free to reach out to one of us through PM. You've gone out of your way to provide info for me and others in the past, it hasn't been forgotten.

Taz,

Whomper is wise.

Keep your chin up Taz & keep plugging away as you are. I must say that I am impressed with you, life has given you a swift kick to the nuts but you keep swinging like a champ.

Taz, I have known you longer than anyone here at the huddle. You are still my boy blue . . .

Keep your head up brotha.

Taz, even though you & bpwallace are flaming homo's we're still in your corner. Er, just not on your team. :wacko:

BTW, I was wondering why you just didn't join the military... NTTAWWT

Taz, even though you & bpwallace are flaming homo's we're still in your corner. Er, just not on your team. :wacko:

BTW, I was wondering why you just didn't join the military... NTTAWWT

:tup: Taz is in a military family and was in the Navy.

Have you ever thought of a different line of work, something a little more stable?

He just came here for some support and to get it off his chest. He seems to be handling his own life and not causing any trouble. What he does with his own life is his own business. If you are a conservative you give us a bad name. Do the cause a favor and shut up.

Taz I admire your spirit and drive. Good luck in all you do. Keep going for it... sorry about the hot babe but I promise another is around the corner.

Oh please.

It is very apparent the major problem here is steady income. So I suggest a more steady line of income and you jump on me?

Really? REALLY?

I wish taz the best, but pats on the back ain't gonna make it rain. Only cash, strippers and champagne make it rain.

If the status quo ain't working, something has to change. Chick dissed you? Try gay for awhile, they are very popular I hear in the biz.

You can suggest all you want. Its a free country. However, the line of work I am in is extremely cut throat and the average crew member takes 5 years to start making a good living. The union is extremely hard to get into and most guys drop out because they can't handle the stress and pressure of living in your car. Then they start posting woe's me on Facebook and crying on FF websites.....wait :tup:

Truth is, I love what I do and will ride out this horrible wave of bad luck. There are some nice sets rolling in and I can't wait to hop on one and ride it for all its worth.

And thank you so much to everybody that has expressed concern, offered assistance and pretty much just made me smile with a boobie shot (for me to know and you to never find out!! :wacko: ) I am truly blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of individuals here at The Huddle.

Now...if only Stewart had an OL to give him some holes to run through, life would be grand.