[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to punch ________ right in the spleen

whomper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolls in this forum, or I should say, the troll in this forum

There are so many. I can't even guess which one this refers to. :wacko:

Henry Muto

:tup: He doesn't post as much anymore. I don't think I've heard about one of this 500k leagues in awhile. :tup:

Jim Rome.

I flipped over there the other day because I had to run some errands at lunch and he was blabbering on about Ben Rapelisberger's broken nose for 30 minutes straight. No content whatsover...it was simply using as many different words for "nose" as he could think of. I finally turned it off after the 128th "beak" as in "His beak was so twisted....grrrrrrrr". What the hell is the grrrrrr for? Are you being attacked by a wild bird in the f'n studio? Are you a pirate and just have to punctuate every sentence with some random noise? Then people call in and try to act his schtick. They actually change their voice and try to make up words to discuss other words. I think I've met some of his "clones" in real life and I've hated every one of these losers.

+1000

For a while, there was actually a decent sports radio show on opposite to Rome, now that is not the case. And my the old ipod that I used to keep in the car finally croaked the other day. Thankfully, mine is one of the apparently lame affiliates who cuts him off after 2 hours and goes to Van Pelt instead, who I actually think is funny and interesting.

But the "dude" factor on Rome is just so over the top. Once my wife was in the car with me when Rome was on. Not long into it she remarked, rather annoyed, "Do you realize he's just repeated himself for the past several minutes?"