[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very very cool gesture

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the coolest stories i've read here or anywhere. Hell of a painting too.

This is what life is all about, making connections with people and kind, selfless acts. Way too many people suck at it, but it feels great to know it still happens.

Wow, thanks all for the kind words. I've been told I have somethng to share so I try to do that. I just really enjoy doing these. A small commission here and there is nice, but nothing compared to this: " They all yelled in delight". I'm happy they liked it Swammi.

Wow, thanks all for the kind words. I've been told I have somethng to share so I try to do that. I just really enjoy doing these. A small commission here and there is nice, but nothing compared to this: " They all yelled in delight". I'm happy they liked it Swammi.

Whoop, you might be the classiest guy on these boards. All the best to you.

You are a true gentleman! Class act all the way and alot of people could learn a thing or two from you about generosity in this day and age! Kudos my man!! :wacko:

This is the kind of thing that truly makes us all come back here day after day. Good on you Whoop :tup:

Well said.

Good on you Whoop. I hate to say it, but I didn't realize that Whoop... well you know... whooped that much azz. I couldn't draw to save my life so it's cool to see people share their talents (compared to those who have fairly ordinary ones like me). :wacko:

Wow. I have no words. Slight tear in my eye. Whoopazz, that is just so awesome. Not only the thought, but the talent is unreal. Wish I could have my Most Valuble Huddler Vote back, I wasted it on that dumbass Whomper. :wacko:

Seriously though, awesome Whoop, so awesome. :tup:

Wow. I have no words. Slight tear in my eye. Whoopazz, that is just so awesome. Not only the thought, but the talent is unreal. Wish I could have my Most Valuble Huddler Vote back, I wasted it on that dumbass Whomper. :tup:

Seriously though, awesome Whoop, so awesome. :lol:

:wacko: Guess I wont be sending you this