[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was your first view of on screen melons

whomper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about instead of on-screen; we make this about real-life?

Swimming pool, I was 11 years old. I doubt the girl was really THAT well endowed, but when the top came off after she dove in, they looked HUGE. :wacko::tup:

Summer camp at the pool, same thing, I think it was also the first time I got a boner while viewing the real deal.

Swimming pool, I was 11 years old. I doubt the girl was really THAT well endowed, but when the top came off after she dove in, they looked HUGE. :wacko::tup:

I was an only child and my parents were divorced. Lived with my mom and she worked. I was such a good boy, and she trusted me alone by myself after school and all summer long. Before puberty, no problem, but at 13, bad idea. I saw and held boobies, and did other things earlier in life than a kid should.

I remember when I was 4 or 5 and I went into the women's locker room with one of my aunts to get ready to go in the pool. Needless to say there were melons everywhere I looked. I probably don't remember anything else from when I was that age but that memory has somehow stayed with me.

Edited by SayItAintSoJoe

Porky's for a movie....and I remember being about 13 and peaking around the corner of wall in the girl's shower room after swim team. Becky K. was 16, and I still vividly remember her top coming off and her scrumptious rack remaining firm in the same position as it was under her suit. :wacko:

Had to think back really far, and it could be one of several:

1. Kramer vs. Kramer, where the girl Hoffman hooks up with happens to bump into his son in the middle of the night.

2. Benny Hill...not sure I saw the full slab of flesh, but as a son of two Birtish parents, we watched BH all the time.

3. Clockwork Orange....it was shown unedited on BBC when I was visiting my grandparents one summer as a kid, and I remember it making my pants very tight.

I was around 7-9, so it had to be one of the above.

I can't believe that I'm unable to remember the 1st time I ever saw real boobies. :lol:

Suck and it

:wacko: Just couldn't help it and I'm not referring to the sucking or it parts.

Real life. I was 10, my older brother, 22 at the time was dating this younger girl, 17 or 18. They used to bang all the time after school before the rest of the family got home. Our rooms had a shared wall and on the few times I was home I could hear her moaning and screaming like I was in the room. Well, one day I come home from school and run upstairs to play a video game in his room, throw open the door and run right in. She's standing in the middle of the room with only a tiny pair of black panties on. She looks at me, I look at her, she laughs and says, "Take a picture it'll last longer." Wish I had!!! She was tall, blond and had awesome, round, perky, bodacious tatas. :tup: I think this was my first live boobs. :wacko: