[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was your first view of on screen melons

whomper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about 6 or 7, and in a neighbor's swimming pool. My friend's sister was about 15 and very well developed for her age. The things both sprang out of her bikini and she didn't realize for what seemed like a very long time.... at least 5 seconds. I gaped in awe at the magnificent bulbous mounds of creamy white flesh. How am I supposed to remeber a movie after that?

I can't remember what movie showed me them, but when I was about 13yo I hurt my toe in the local swimming pool. Whilst I was in the room waiting for someone to bandage it, my buddy Pat was w/ me and he said "Watch this!". He flipped the door open to the girls shower and low and behold there was this rather fat red head showering! :wacko: Z_omg boobs and pubies fully exposed!!!! Yup...the curtains matched the drapes. The female lifeguard came in and quickly closed the door and gave us a dirty look. :tup: The girl never knew what happened.

I think as far as movies go it was "Blowup". Full frontal. Rare in the 60's.

Was visisting our cousins in Nebraska when I was very young. 8MM family movies, wrong one put in. Starts off with my aunt in their pool topless swimming to the side and getting out and waliking towards the camera. Not the vacation reel that was intended to be shown for sure. Never looked at my aunt the same after that....... they were real and magnificant as I recall.... love me the breast meat to this day

I was about 7 years old and my whole family went to the movies. My Dad and my older brother and sister went to see Animal House. Me and my mother went to see another movie because of my age. I remember the movie me and Mom saw was just the most God awful movie of all time. Im pretty sure Alan Alda and Carol Burnett were in it. It was so horrible that my mom took me, a 7 year old, into the other theatre to meet up with my Dad, bro and sis who were watching Animal House.

I just remeber being overjoyed watching this movie that I know I shouldnt have been watching and then it happened. The girl passes out . He has the bra in his hands and the tissues fall out. My first view of on screen taters. I remember saying to myself. I like those and I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to find girls who will show me, and allow me to squeeze, those.

So what was your first on screen boob shot ?

Not sure but the "Me and my mother" and "me and mom" bit distracted me quite a bit. Probably the teacher in me. Selfish...selfish...selfish!

When I was but a wee lad, oh 9 or10 years old, there used to be a drive-in theater in our town. I was a pretty poplar thing for folks to take the car out and catch a movie. However as time went on they started losing money on the new releases and they went to showing hardcore pr0n on the screen that couldn't be seen from the road. One evening, my parents decided that we should go to the drive-in to catch a Disney double feature that they were playing. I couldn't remember the names of those movies if you paid me. I spent the entire night looking out the back window of our car, marveling at all the wonders of life.

When I was but a wee lad, oh 9 or10 years old, there used to be a drive-in theater in our town. I was a pretty poplar thing for folks to take the car out and catch a movie. However as time went on they started losing money on the new releases and they went to showing hardcore pr0n on the screen that couldn't be seen from the road. One evening, my parents decided that we should go to the drive-in to catch a Disney double feature that they were playing. I couldn't remember the names of those movies if you paid me. I spent the entire night looking out the back window of our car, marveling at all the wonders of life.

A drive-in theater showing pron on one screen and a Disney movie on the other is just... plain... wrong.

Not sure but the "Me and my mother" and "me and mom" bit distracted me quite a bit. Probably the teacher in me. Selfish...selfish...selfish!

I am not a teacher, but this bugs the hell out of me... It is either just being lazy or stupid people... Sort of similar to the people that use "whatnot" all the time...

Beverly D'Angelo in Vacation nice Ta Tas

it took your posting it to jog my memory, but yes I am pretty sure this was my first. as a result, I always had major hots for her. phoebe cates, jamie lee curtis were other early memories, and rebecca demornay in risky business (hawt, but was there much clean boob shot in that?)

I am not a teacher, but this bugs the hell out of me... It is either just being lazy or stupid people... Sort of similar to the people that use "whatnot" all the time...

Suck and it