[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What was your first view of on screen melons

whomper

I was about 7 years old and my whole family went to the movies. My Dad and my older brother and sister went to see Animal House. Me and my mother went to see another movie because of my age. I remember the movie me and Mom saw was just the most God awful movie of all time. Im pretty sure Alan Alda and Carol Burnett were in it. It was so horrible that my mom took me, a 7 year old, into the other theatre to meet up with my Dad, bro and sis who were watching Animal House.

I just remeber being overjoyed watching this movie that I know I shouldnt have been watching and then it happened. The girl passes out . He has the bra in his hands and the tissues fall out. My first view of on screen taters. I remember saying to myself. I like those and I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to find girls who will show me, and allow me to squeeze, those.

So what was your first on screen boob shot ?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure exactly, but the one that is standing out in my mind is when Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High gets out of the pool with some fine looking hoo-has and Brad is in the bathroom tugging his monkey to that very fantasy.

A legendary scene

Pretty sure it was "An American Werewolf In London" - I haven't seen that movie since, but I seem to recall getting a glimpse of some curlies as well

Nice pointers on that one as I recall.

I don't actually remember the first big screen melons, could have been Animal House or Up In Smoke, not sure. I had seen plenty thanks to PBS and Monty Python.

Sleep over at a friends place

We're watching Trading Places on the VCR

The Jamie Lee Curtis topless scene is about to come on, the mom leaps up from the couch in an effort to jump in front of the TV, but falls over the coffee table and we get a clean view of the ta tas

The mother proceeds to swear me to secrecy that I'm not to tell my parents what I saw.

Was staying at my aunt & uncle's house in NY with my mom. The adults were watching "10" and I was in the next room sleeping. I got up to get a glass of water, walked into the living room and :wacko:

The timing was perfect, got a nice eyeful of Bo Derek's rack.

Porky's or Hollywood Knights. I can't remember which one came out first.

When I was 17 I got a job as projectionist's assistant at the local drive-in. I used to have snipped celluloid frames from most of those 80's teenage boobie movies. :wacko:

ETA: Those snipped frames made me real popular in biology, where we would look at those through the microscope instead of whatever lame slide the teacher was trying to get us to look at.

Edited by cre8tiff

Porky's or Hollywood Knights. I can't remember which one came out first.

When I was 17 I got a job as projectionist's assistant at the local drive-in. I used to have snipped celluloid frames from most of those 80's teenage boobie movies. :wacko:

ETA: Those snipped frames made me real popular in biology, where we would look at those through the microscope instead of whatever lame slide the teacher was trying to get us to look at.

Snipping the frames????

wouldn't that change the rating of the movie.

goes from R to PG because some pimple red headed kid cut out all the objectionable material

Ok, this is pretty funny!

When I was like 10 or 11 years old, my family went through some hardship as my Mom and Dad split up, and my Mom moved out of state. So shortly after that happend, my Dad wanted to take us kids (I'm the youngest of 4) out to see a movie, just to get us out doing something light hearted together. None of us could agree an which movie to see, so my Dad decided it was going to be Chariots of Fire, because he heard it was educational.

When we got to the movie theater he unknowingly bought us all tickets to see Quest for Fire, which just happend to be showing at the same time. SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't seen Quest for Fire, it is basically 2 hours of cavemen & cavewomen humping each other. :wacko:

My Dad was so embarrassed, but to his credit, we sat through the whole thing! :tup:

Not sure exactly, but the one that is standing out in my mind is when Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High gets out of the pool with some fine looking hoo-has and Brad is in the bathroom tugging his monkey to that very fantasy.

One thing notable about that scene is its quaintness. Most of us would probably have behaved the same way at Brad's age, but now, presuming old Phoebe is 18, we'd be holding the door open for her.