[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My turn to brag!

loaf

Hunter Montana would be cool...

when my Brother told me his name I said if they have another, they should name him/her gatherer and they could choose different career paths. They ended up naming her Caitlyn, much to my chagrin.

So my Nephew went to audition to audition for a part on a Disney Channel show. That was yesterday. Today he got the call back to go audition down in Orlando in July!

Congrats Hunter!

:wacko: That is terrific news :tup: Wish him the best of luck from us !

I believe this to be a scam. Bro tells me he forked over $500 to them. I've never heard of anyone having to pay to audition. I am livid at how gullible he is.

It was probably something put together by NAMBLA. If I were you, I'd advise them to not go.

Congrats! Along the same lines in our local paper on the front page was a photo of a former student who has a part in Adam Sandler's movie, "Just Go With It". Her name is Brittany Whited. Her whole family moved to Southern Cal when she decided to go into modeling/acting. Incredible.

I believe this to be a scam. Bro tells me he forked over $500 to them. I've never heard of anyone having to pay to audition. I am livid at how gullible he is.

Uh oh. I have absolutely no experience with anything like this, but that doesn't quite smell right. I wonder how much they will charge him to audition in Orlando?