[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

moving back to cali

Bier Meister

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank guys. very mixed about it. likely am not going to cook professionally unless i can open a place, but looking forward to getting my hands on a lot of products that are hard to find here. definitely pluses and minuses involved. made a lot of good friends out here...going to miss poking skins with a stick in az's shed and atomic's scanner parties.

I have a scanner, too. :wacko:

you go,

Came here to post the LL joke. Make it 18 posts then get trumped by the economics professor ?? On an ll cool j joke ?

i am moving, not quitting the huddle.

:wacko:

I have a scanner, too. :wacko:

i'll bring the white zin!

Good luck with the new digs Bier & congrats to the missus on the new job. Maybe I'll actually get to meet up with y'all next time I'm out that way. :tup:

if you are in northern california, let me know.

Moving sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. :lol: If you aren't going to cook professionally, what are you going to get into?

may become a food or bev rep. may stay with hotels and get into sales/conference services. may look outside of f&b and try to get into account management.

Good luck with it. We can chat and toast it in a couple weeks... I assume you're still coming out?

yep. no itinerary yet....been awfully busy with work and misc bs.

Mike, we'll have to get together when you get back out here. Sad you had to leave an area you loved but great that you have another that is familiar and comfortable.