[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My dogs have been missing since Wednesday

TimC

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Tim. Sending out some serious good vibes!

I think we know one thing...they wouldn't simply just run away. They've got it too good at the TimmayHouse.:tup:

So many things running through my mind...wish I was closer to help you search. :wacko:

Come home boys!

So sorry to hear about your dogs :wacko: Im guessing your from the dallas area so I was checking out craigslist and found this site in the lost and found section... Click Im not sure what this type of service would cost but it seems like your willing to do anything to find them so I figured I would post the link just incase...Good luck, I hope they come back home or the link at least helps.

I usally don't post in these threads (prayer type threads) but I keep watching this thread hoping to see your name as the last poster so I can open it and see that your dogs are back and all is fine. Man I hope that happens and happens soon.

Same here.

Thoughts your way Tim. I am another one that doesn't usually post in these types of threads, or in any thread for that matter, but I am praying for the safe return of your friends bro. I have two dogs myself and I know I would be going nuts right now.

Thoughts your way Tim. I am another one that doesn't usually post in these types of threads, or in any thread for that matter, but I am praying for the safe return of your friends bro. I have two dogs myself and I know I would be going nuts right now.

Same here Tim ... hoping for a safe return. I'm giving my two dogs a big hug when I get home!

I found them!!!!!!

I had burned through almost $100 worth of gas the past 2 days. They were 3 driveways up on the small road behind my house. If I had been 30 seconds sooner or later, I would have never seen them. I happened to catch the black lab (Nestor) walking between 2 sets of thick woods on the driveway. I thought it was him and slammed on the brakes and hauled down the driveway. Roxey had disappeared into thick woods and I ran into them and she cowered scared to death. She goes limp when she's scared. I had to pick up 75 pounds of dead weight and carry it mostly back to the truck. Nestor is good at following.

They were in good shape. They were wet on the bottom but looked mostly dry. They were thirsty and I loaded them up with treats and food.

I'm going to have to use my bonus to tear down my perfectly good scalloped fence and build a nice big one, I guess.

Thanks to all...I know it helped!

I found them!!!!!!

I had burned through almost $100 worth of gas the past 2 days. They were 3 driveways up on the small road behind my house. If I had been 30 seconds sooner or later, I would have never seen them. I happened to catch the black lab (Nestor) walking between 2 sets of thick woods on the driveway. I thought it was him and slammed on the brakes and hauled down the driveway. Roxey had disappeared into thick woods and I ran into them and she cowered scared to death. She goes limp when she's scared. I had to pick up 75 pounds of dead weight and carry it mostly back to the truck. Nestor is good at following.

They were in good shape. They were wet on the bottom but looked mostly dry. They were thirsty and I loaded them up with treats and food.

I'm going to have to use my bonus to tear down my perfectly good scalloped fence and build a nice big one, I guess.

SWEET!!!!

And as far as the bolded part........ Me too!!!

I found them!!!!!!

Man, this is awesome news.

:wacko::tup::lol:

Now this is the way I like a weekend to start. I am so happy to hear this.

Now you need to be taught that you don't give them treats when they may have done something bad. You just taught them that they will get all sorts of attention and treats from you if they just get out and hide for a few days. :wacko:

Honestly, I am so happy to read this.