[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The misappropriation of the word MILF

Duchess Jack

The Wench and I were talking about this last night, and being a hot mom of a 17 year old, it is something she is very sensative about.

Enough with women in their 20's who have had a kid being called a MILF. The way I see it, there are only three proper uses of "MILF"

1) Woman over 40 with a kid (of any age)

2) Woman old enough to be your mom

3) Woman with a kid 16 or above (where you know more or less the kids friends are saying I want to bang your mom )

:stepsoffsoapbox:

Edited by Duchess Jack

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wench and I were talking about this last night, and being a hot mom of a 17 year old, it is something she is very sensative about.

Enough with women in their 20's who have had a kid being called a MILF. The way I see it, there are only three proper uses of "MILF"

1) Woman over 40 with a kid (of any age)

2) Woman old enough to be your mom

3) Woman with a kid 16 or above (where you know more or less the kids friends are saying I want to bang your mom )

:stepsoffsoapbox:

I don't think there are any rules. Just say to yourself what the acronym stands for and if it fits, it fits.

Pocs please.

yes. i would encourage all of you to post pocs of your significant others who have birthed an offspring so we can decide for oursleves what indeed consitutes a milf. i've seen a shot or two of the wench and would like many more to confirm my early findings.

MILF can be a term attached to any woman that's had a child....be it 20 years old, or 50.

In my mind, its more the idea that "ya know what, besides the fact that you have passed a 9 pound living being through your body, and your private area can now fit a regulation softball inside with plenty of room to spare....I'd still like to stick it in ya".

MILF can be a term attached to any woman that's had a child....be it 20 years old, or 50.

In my mind, its more the idea that "ya know what, besides the fact that you have passed a 9 pound living being through your body, and your private area can now fit a regulation softball inside with plenty of room to spare....I'd still like to stick it in ya".

I agree with you accept I think "MILF" is a little catchier than "YKWBTFTYHPANPLBTYBAYPACNFARSIWPORTSISLTSIIY".

Do MILFs put out....i think they enjoy the title but have no interest in puttin in the work :wacko:

There is a local bar/restaurant crawling with 30s-40s divorcees and younger guys (toolbag types) there to pick them up. I went with my wife one night because the restaurant got great reviews for their food. We were watching the scene in the bar with surprised amusement. Suffice to say, yeah...the secondary market is alive and well.

I've since learned that the place is referred to as a MILF bar. But I don't think MILF is the right term for desperate divorcees caked with makeup and fake jugs out crawling for anything that will give them the time of day.

There is a local bar/restaurant crawling with 30s-40s divorcees and younger guys (toolbag types) there to pick them up. I went with my wife one night because the restaurant got great reviews for their food. We were watching the scene in the bar with surprised amusement. Suffice to say, yeah...the secondary market is alive and well.

I've since learned that the place is referred to as a MILF bar. But I don't think MILF is the right term for desperate divorcees caked with makeup and fake jugs out crawling for anything that will give them the time of day.

YEP, those are lot lizards, MILFs just look great and outside of BOB have no use for a dirty relationship

What is this pedantic chit? If she has a kid and ILF, she fits the term. Why would I care how old the kid is? I'm not going to ask him to drive me over to his mom's house so who cares if they are 16 or not.

I'm not sure about what the proper cutoff for being a MILF is. I don't know of any pron sites that are labeling 20 year olds as MILFS though.

i know a Playboy material single Mom, 24 yrs old /5 yr old kid...i would say that's to young but she told me last week that she feels 35......tough being a single workin ma