[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To stink or not to stink

whomper

Will the car stink  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will the car stink

• Lesbians and cats will be swarming your car
    • No, you will be ok
    • Puddy

I dont normally drive into the city on Mondays but today I had my full line with me from an out off office appt Friday. The line is too big to bring on the bus and it was pouring this morning. I got out of the car in a rush , grabbed the line and ran to my office. The parking garage is about a 20 minute walk from my office. here is the problem. I left my lunch in the back seat. The lunch is a tuna sandwich. it is wrapped in tinfoil and in a plastic bag. It is 56 degrees right now in NYC. It is 12:24 est right now. The sandwich has been in the car for 4 hours. Can I wait until 5:15 when I get to the car to toss it in the trash or will the car stink by then ? If its gonna stink I gotta walk down there and throw it out this afternoon. What says the huddle ?

Edited by whomper

I just laugh a the fact that you have to walk 20 minutes after driving to get to work. If I have to drive more than 10 minutes to get anywhere around here I get upset. And if I have to park more than 1 block from where I'm going, I don't go.

I just laugh a the fact that you have to walk 20 minutes after driving to get to work. If I have to drive more than 10 minutes to get anywhere around here I get upset. And if I have to park more than 1 block from where I'm going, I don't go.

:lol: Its true but when you work in NY its a piece of cake . My friend made a great point one time. We both work in NY and live in NJ. He said if someone tells you to walk 15 blocks in NY you dont think twice about it and do it with ease. If someone asked you to walk the same 15 blocks in NJ you would tell them to GFY :rofl: The reason we park there is that its 18 bucks for the full day. If I parked at the garages near my office it would cost 45 for the day

:rofl:

Well, we had the expert weigh in. So whomp, what happened?

:wacko: click ------> :tup:

Edited by whomper

:lol: Its true but when you work in NY its a piece of cake . My friend made a great point one time. We both work in NY and live in NJ. He said if someone tells you to walk 15 blocks in NY you dont think twice about it and do it with ease. If someone asked you to walk the same 15 blocks in NJ you would tell them to GFY :rofl: The reason we park there is that its 18 bucks for the full day. If I parked at the garages near my office it would cost 45 for the day

:wacko: click ------> :tup:

I waited till 5:15 and it was totally fine. I threw it out when I got to the garage. No smell

:wacko: Its true but when you work in NY its a piece of cake . My friend made a great point one time. We both work in NY and live in NJ. He said if someone tells you to walk 15 blocks in NY you dont think twice about it and do it with ease. If someone asked you to walk the same 15 blocks in NJ you would tell them to GFY :tup: The reason we park there is that its 18 bucks for the full day. If I parked at the garages near my office it would cost 45 for the day.

There is one parking lot that I sometimes pay for. It's 25 cents an hour, but you have to plug it every two hours with 2 quarters. That's only if the street is full.