[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

MrTed46

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the vast majority of us neither have psychos trying to rip our heads off as an ordinary part of our jobs, nor do we bang a supermodel.

With that in mind, I'd say we've got little room to poke sticks here.

Now, if you'd excuse me, I have some more wine descriptions to write...

Maybe we're all doing something wrong :wacko:

Well, I'm pretty sure none of us are NFL QBs, so there's that. But, honestly, it's not that hard to fathom.

1) If you're an NFL QB, you're instantly starting off with a reasonably high "man quotient". So, you can be pretty damned metro and that doesn't change the fact that you've got about as "manly" a job as there is. Especially if you're good, which means you're a "leader of men".

2) Do any of our wives like us more because we refuse to dance, dress like slobs, and don't express ourselves? I would guess women want a guy who is still, very much a guy (see #1 above), but cares about and enjoys some of the things women like (dancing, dressing sharp, and letting one's emotions show).

Which is why it makes perfect sense that Brady and Garcia are nailing supermodels and Big Ben is date raping college chicks (allegedly).

Im sure he wasnt going down screaming like a little girl. This was a camera nailing you at an angle where he looks a little girly. Dude is a money NFL qb nailing a supermodel. I dont care if they catch him in a little Bo peep outfit. I think he is awesome

Im sure he wasnt going down screaming like a little girl. This was a camera nailing you at an angle where he looks a little girly. Dude is a money NFL qb nailing a supermodel. I dont care if they catch him in a little Bo peep outfit. I think he is awesome

And, in fairness, the video of him "dancing" at Carnivale is a loop showing him raising his hands over his head but made to look like he was doing it over and over again.

I agree completely, and I don't think the fact that he's a flaming homosexual has anything to do with his leadership on the field.

I dont care if they catch him in a little Bo peep outfit.
If a girl that hot wanted you to do that for some kinky stuff, who would decline?

I agree completely, and I don't think the fact that he's a flaming homosexual has anything to do with his leadership on the field.

lol

Not "homosexual." "Metrosexual." ie a guy who isn't gay, just acts like it. :wacko:

If a girl that hot wanted you to do that for some kinky stuff, who would decline?

Im in. As long as she doesnt want to use the staff.

Edited by whomper