[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why the older generation should not go online.

DMD

My in-laws were here for the holidays. They both try to keep up with the changing world and express interest in what is going on in our lives. My mother-in-law was talking with my son and he was telling her about going to a concert for the comedian Donald Glover. He is on the TV show "Community" plays Troy Barnes (Abed's room mate). My kid was telling her about his funny web site that is Donaldglover.com (resolves to IamDonald.com).

So we are sitting in the den all watching TV and my mother-in-law has her IPad. She decides to go check out the website of my son's favorite comedian only she doesn't remember that he goes by Donald Glover. She remembers it as just Don Glover. So she types in donglover and ".com" which in no way is related to the comedian.

It was pretty funny once we were all on the same page and understood what happened. She just started out staring at the screen and then my son and then everyone else and then the screen and then my son.... until we asked what the problem was.

We have a town about a half hour south of us called "Licking", Missouri. A fellow teacher's grandmother lives there and wanted to get in contact with some other seniors in town so she did a Google search for "Licking Seniors". She'll never look at a computer again.

We have a town about a half hour south of us called "Licking", Missouri. A fellow teacher's grandmother lives there and wanted to get in contact with some other seniors in town so she did a Google search for "Licking Seniors". She'll never look at a computer again.

:wacko:

My mom teaches at a Catholic grade school. A few years ago when the school was getting its first internet connection set up, they had a training program where a woman came in to show them how to use the internet. One of the sites that the woman instructed them to go to was whitehouse.gov, but one of the teachers instead typed whitehouse.com

I was looking for some tickets to the traveling broadway show Wicked for my wife and I a month or so back. We have a filter at work for naughty websites. Well evidently wicked.com is not for the broadway show, and it slipped right past the goalie, and next thing I know there's all sorts of TnA all over my screen...

I was looking for some tickets to the traveling broadway show Wicked for my wife and I a month or so back. We have a filter at work for naughty websites. Well evidently wicked.com is not for the broadway show, and it slipped right past the goalie, and next thing I know there's all sorts of TnA all over my screen...

Fitting for your screen name.

My mom teaches at a Catholic grade school. A few years ago when the school was getting its first internet connection set up, they had a training program where a woman came in to show them how to use the internet. One of the sites that the woman instructed them to go to was whitehouse.gov, but one of the teachers instead typed whitehouse.com

I forgot about that one. Can't believe that page is still around.

I dont remember the combination of words that I used but I was in the thread in the main forum about when Trent Cole flipped Okung. I went to google videos because the one that was posted wasnt very good. I put in something along the lines of Trent cole slams russel or trent cole slams in the search and lets just say somwhere in the past a man named trent "slammed" a man named cole or russel and they filmed it :wacko: The picture next to the video was no fun