[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting a Twitter league..I'm in over my head

tazinib1

I'm starting a Twitter Fantasy League with some celebs and wanted some help on how to run it. So far, I have the following who are definitely in:

Bugs Bunny

Santa Clause

Bigfoot

The Lochness Monster

The Easter Bunny

The Cookie Monster

Godzilla

Big Bird

&

Lennay Kukua

The Cookie Monster wants to play for cookies instead of money, but, I'm going to kick him out if he doesn't drop it.

So, does anyone have any advice on how to run this thing ?

Bert & Ernie wanted to get in, but, Big Bird said they collude, so, I shouldn't let them in.

• Like 1

I know for a fact Santa Claus doesn't have a twitter account, The Easter Bunny isn't about to get into ANYTHING involving Big Bird (said he cheats), and wtf Bigfoot? Now we know you're lying cause Bigfoot is just a myth.

I call bullchives on the whole thing.

I'm starting a Twitter Fantasy League with some celebs and wanted some help on how to run it. So far, I have the following who are definitely in:

Bugs Bunny

Santa Clause

Bigfoot

The Lochness Monster

The Easter Bunny

The Cookie Monster

Godzilla

Big Bird

&

Lennay Kukua

The Cookie Monster wants to play for cookies instead of money, but, I'm going to kick him out if he doesn't drop it.

Bert & Ernie wanted to get in, but, Big Bird said they collude, so, I shouldn't let them in.

I call bull poop..I think Lennay is dead dude..

Don't worry, taz will be along shortly to blame the whole thing on Jaegermeister.

Here I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the supposed "flame war" with some NFL player this joker supposedly had going.

And I was the one that got called out for thinking this guy's Twitter/multiple posting garbage was over the top. :rolleyes:

Hey, I used to watch Lakers games with the TV on mute and would record myself doing play-by-play, thinking I was Chick Hearn.... when I was 12. :unsure:

Troy Aikman tweeted me this: "If Deion Sanders is in I'm out. He cheats" :lol:

No he didn't.

And yes, I have personal tweets from all the above except Aikman..I made that up..

Here's the problem. You admit to making up some of the stuff that you've been posting, which essentially takes away (or at least taints) any credibility that you may have had. So, even if you HAVE been corresponding with a celebrity or two, nobody is going to believe it. They just assume you're making it up.

Gopher Nailed it

• Like 1

Bugs Bunny

Santa Clause

Bigfoot

The Lochness Monster

The Easter Bunny

The Cookie Monster

Godzilla

Big Bird

&

Lennay Kukua

Well-played Menudo. I was wondering who would be the first to drop Lennay Kukua's name in this thread.

Edited by Trojanmojo

So the other day I threw out a tweet about a FF league. I have some responses of the like I am kind of dumbfounded by. So far I have:

Charlie Sheen

Meatloaf

Arian Foster

Albert Breer

Bojami Jones (spell check)

Ocho Cinco

David Dorey (yes..our beloved DD)

Deion Sanders

Charlie Sheen keeps demanding a $500 buy in...about ready to kick his ass out.

My question, fellow FF players, is this: I've never commished a league before. What do I do? Where should I go? (thinking MFL here). How much buy in? Who is the treasurer?? All that kind of stuff I need to know. And Henry Muto, if you are reading, you need to join.,

This league membership list is totally believable to me. We all know that tazinib1 works in Hollywood and is a star phuquer. It's totally believable that taz has assembled this group of league mates and has no problem with name dropping.

• Like 1

I was told there would be beer.

David might be able to get a league like that together, and include you, but, I can follow your tweets, and none of the people you listed even responded to your tweets to them.

You are correct. You CAN follow my tweets. What you CANNOT follow is my dirrect messages..unless of course I satisfy your conspiracy theory and give you my login/pw...that will never happen. You have called me out on my FB Fitz post...awesome man. I was an idiot and admitted it. Not sure why you want to rehash it here. Never-the-less, I'm gonna let this thing die down until I get 100% confirmation of all the players. I don't know the connection which led to all the PM's...I really don't care. And I really don't care if you or anybody else believes me or not. Hell, if anything, my posts have generated more hits for this site in the past 2 months than anything. And that is great for The Huddle. You have no idea how close this forum is on the verge of being a ghost town . I would hate that as I'm sure most Huddlers would as well. I was active in the HC thread because it was fun, not because I wanted to be a chivesing NFL reporter (Brian ya listening?) And just to let you know, I like you too bro, but the Twitter stalking thing is kind of disturbing.

P.S....David, you can have all the beer and jaegermeister you can drink.

Edited by tazinib1

Don't worry, taz will be along shortly to blame the whole thing on Jaegermeister.

Here I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the supposed "flame war" with some NFL player this joker supposedly had going.

And I was the one that got called out for thinking this guy's Twitter/multiple posting garbage was over the top. :rolleyes:

Hey, I used to watch Lakers games with the TV on mute and would record myself doing play-by-play, thinking I was Chick Hearn.... when I was 12. :unsure:

Welcome to ignore "JOKER"

Have fun being miserable in 'Sota. And have fun lamenting on why Kyle got the gig and you didn't. Now we know why. You're a chivesing mister.

And last time I checked, I publicly apologized for that "call out". Not good enough for you though is it.

Edited by tazinib1

I'm MIA for a couple months, and this is what I see upon my return? I forget how bored we all get without football.

Yep..trying to start a FF league via Twitter. Shoot me. I"m sure Darin will provide a shovel. Wait..he lives in 'Sota now...a pix axe?

You are correct. You CAN follow my tweets. What you CANNOT follow is my dirrect messages..unless of course I satisfy your conspiracy theory and give you my login/pw...that will never happen. You have called me out on my FB Fitz post...awesome man. I was an idiot and admitted it. Not sure why you want to rehash it here. Never-the-less, I'm gonna let this thing die down until I get 100% confirmation of all the players. I don't know the connection which led to all the PM's...I really don't care. And I really don't care if you or anybody else believes me or not. Hell, if anything, my posts have generated more hits for this site in the past 2 months than anything. And that is great for The Huddle. You have no idea how close this forum is on the verge of being a ghost town . I would hate that as I'm sure most Huddlers would as well. I was active in the HC thread because it was fun, not because I wanted to be a chivesing NFL reporter (Brian ya listening?) And just to let you know, I like you too bro, but the Twitter stalking thing is kind of disturbing.

P.S....David, you can have all the beer and jaegermeister you can drink.

As a peace offering, I have found a hotel for your league-mates to stay at during the draft:

:link:

I will agree with Taz regarding this place being a bordlerline ghost town.

This place used to be hot (well not hot but at least semi-popular) several years ago but it seems like many of us have gotten busy with life and FF is no longer that high on the priority list.

However,

This thread is a gem.