[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Free Agency 2014

BeeR

What's the over/under on how many games Britt plays in factoring in injuries/stupidity? Eight? Not very much, imo. WR3 my arse.

Oh see, now you're crushing his hopes and dreams. Just sad.

I feel a Counsins trade about to happen. He'll get a starting gig and RG3 can stop looking over his shoulder.

I am not sure Cousins is a starter caliber QB, but hey, you never know, maybe a team like Jaguars will bite.

• Like 1

With the impending release of Chris Johnson its time to start talking about where he's going to land and the fantasy implications.

So who needs a RB that could help a competitive team?

The Colts. He runs all over our defense twice a year, why not build his confidence by doing do it in practice every day..?? And he can't be much worse than TRich. We still got Bradshaw but hes probably gonna get hurt in preseason. Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

The Colts. He runs all over our defense twice a year, why not build his confidence by doing do it in practice every day..?? And he can't be much worse than TRich. We still got Bradshaw but hes probably gonna get hurt in preseason.

Yes but can they afford it, and have they given up on TRich? Do they need that much an improved run game with their style of offense?

Yes but can they afford it, and have they given up on TRich? Do they need that much an improved run game with their style of offense?

They need an o-line who can open up holes big enough to drive a truck through. That's the only way TRich runs north and south. If there's no hole, he just stands there and dances around.. I was joking about CJ2K to the Colts - he's no better than TRich. If there's a hole, dude's gone. If there's not, dude's tackled in the backfield. Problem with the Colts is their o-line can barely open up a hole big enough for a mouse to get through.. Edited by Shorttynaz

Man chargers fans are really feeling the impact of how horrible AJ Smith was at GM. We are cash strapped, have shipped out a TON of talent due to his ego and have barely enough money to sign our rookie crop. Every time a decent, young player is signed for peanuts, I just shake my head. I'm glad he is gone but its gonna take at least 2 more years to get us back to a position to sign the proper talent. Of course, by then, we'll have an aging QB....blah blah blah. Horrible.

The Colts won't be in the market for CJ, but yes, they can afford it. They are currently $13 million under the cap.

Man chargers fans are really feeling the impact of how horrible AJ Smith was at GM. We are cash strapped, have shipped out a TON of talent due to his ego and have barely enough money to sign our rookie crop. Every time a decent, young player is signed for peanuts, I just shake my head. I'm glad he is gone but its gonna take at least 2 more years to get us back to a position to sign the proper talent. Of course, by then, we'll have an aging QB....blah blah blah. Horrible.

Eli knew what he was doing.

;)

Champ Bailey signs with the Saints.

May not be the player he used to be, but this is a great signing for our secondary. With Keenan Lewis, Vaccarro & Byrd, Champ won't need to do as much and it helps that I've always been a fan.
  • Like 1

Eli knew what he was doing.

;)

No kidding.

May not be the player he used to be, but this is a great signing for our secondary. With Keenan Lewis, Vaccarro & Byrd, Champ won't need to do as much and it helps that I've always been a fan.

Agreed, that's a pretty good secondary.

LOL @ this from rocket scientist Mike Wells (some ESPN hack) about Chris Johnson and the Colts: "Johnson would immediately start for the Colts....."

No he wouldn't. He's at best the 2d best back on the team behind Ballard, who is the main reason the Colts were stoopit for making that Richardson move.

• Like 1

LOL @ this from rocket scientist Mike Wells (some ESPN hack) about Chris Johnson and the Colts: "Johnson would immediately start for the Colts....."

No he wouldn't. He's at best the 2d best back on the team behind Ballard, who is the main reason the Colts were stoopit for making that Richardson move.

April Fool's is over. You cannot possibly be comparing Chris Johnson to Vick Ballard.

• Like 1