[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Free Agency 2014

BeeR

BeeR must've been on drugs or drunk last night to think that Ballard is better than Johnson. CJ would be the best RB on the Colts.

ballard or donald brown?

that was a good signing by SD. I think their run game is better than DEN. In fact, with identical QBs on the four AFC West teams, DEN would have the clear worst run game.

According to the Oakland Raiders the QBs in AFC West is identical now that they have acquired Matt Schaub

• Like 1

ballard or donald brown?

that was a good signing by SD. I think their run game is better than DEN. In fact, with identical QBs on the four AFC West teams, DEN would have the clear worst run game.

Speaking in terms of RB talent, sure. But rushing success is determined more by scheme and OL play, both of which DEN does as well as anyone. My preseason guess is that backfield production in the AFC west will go KC, DEN, SD, OAK.

• Like 1

Vick Ballard? Who tore his ACL in practice before Week 2? Is better than Chris Johnson?

So he got hurt and that makes him a worse RB? Brilliant logic.

Please consider the source of that statement.

I keep forgetting where I am. For some of you, someone having a different opinion means you have to make snotty remarks and try to pick a cat fight like a little girl. God forbid you just agree to disagree.

It's a shame, this place used to have so few pusslies. Now they dominate the place.

It's a shame, this place used to have so few pusslies. Now they dominate the place.

All I was referring to was someone who calls himself a fan of a specific team but rarely ever has anything positive or worthwhile to say about this team. Maybe I was fishing a little but I'm not not the one making ridiculous statements. Don't get your panties twisted when several people call you out for off the wall comments. Put the sand back in your vag and move on. Edited by Shorttynaz

ballard or donald brown?

Ryan Mathews is on the last year of his rookie contract. There is no guarantee that the team will or willing to re-sign him. D Brown signing is a good insurance for the team in case they let R Mathews go, or even a good bargaining chip at the contract negotiation.

Edited by QFFL

Actually if we're to be honest now, this place used to be loaded with little bitches before as well, who would pick a fight, like little HS girls over anything. At times, questions couldn't get answered honestly, instead they turned into abuse sessions. People held grudges and would bicker like crazy housewives and some threads would deteriorate very quickly and they loved it. Now let me be fair, through that all there were also many quality people who show cared, had great input and would be very helpful as well. But to say this place had few pusslies is something I wouldn't agree with, little bitching bullies are the biggest pusslies out there.

Edited by irish

All I was referring to was someone who calls himself a fan of a specific team but rarely ever has anything positive or worthwhile to say about this team.

Yeah right. All you were doing is spitting at me like a child with a lame and unprovoked personal attack. As for what I say about the team, I just call a spade a spade and in fact I've been happy with their FA signings this year on the whole and have said so. I'm disappointed they didn't get Mack, but liked the Hicks signing (since they didn't overpay and it was a one-year "let's see" deal), etc. And yeah I can be hard on them, but many fans of a team often are, FYI. Course many others prefer to play the shill . And still others get their panties in a knot and regress to personal attacks if some dares to criticize their precious team or disagree with an opinion. Whatever.

Maybe I was fishing a little

Thx for that revelation.

I'm not not the one making ridiculous statements
Fishing isn't ridiculous? OK.

Again: you disagree, fine, say so and perhaps (God forbid) explain why. At least pretend to be an adult instead of playing these little games my 12 yr old nephew would consider lame.

(PS Irish: I was going back a long ways w/what I said before)

OK more than enough sidetrack - in a perhaps futile attempt to get back to FAs.......

The Chicago Bears agreed to terms on Sunday with former New Orleans Saints center Brian De La Puente on a one-year deal, the team announced.

Terms of the deal weren't immediately disclosed.

De La Puente, 28, started all 16 games for the Saints in 2012 and 2013, and started 12 of 16 outings in 2011.

Not familiar w/the guy. I guess he's not much to speak of, though he has a lot of starting experience-?

Edited by BeeR
  • Like 1

Browns have signed WR Nate Burleson to a one year contract. I'm not sure the WR signings mean they won't go after Watkins if he is there. But most knew their options beyond Gordon were pretty weak.

http://www.ohio.com/...t-says-1.478889

I wonder if his contract includes an "all pizzas must be delivered clause". ;)

Edited by stevegrab

JASON AVANT | WR

Jason Avant, Panthers agree to one-year deal

by Igor
Mello
| CBSSports.com

(07:04 pm ET) The Carolina Panthers
free agent wide receiver
http://hillegasslmspool.football.cbssports.com/players/playerpage/405824' rel="external nofollow">
to a one-year contract on Monday, ESPN reports.

Avant, who turns 31 this month, was released by the Eagles after catching 38 passes for 447 yards for two touchdowns last season.

Jason Avant, Panthers agree to one-year deal

by Igor
Mello
| CBSSports.com

(07:04 pm ET) The Carolina Panthers
free agent wide receiver
http://hillegasslmspool.football.cbssports.com/players/playerpage/405824' rel="external nofollow">
to a one-year contract on Monday, ESPN reports.

Avant, who turns 31 this month, was released by the Eagles after catching 38 passes for 447 yards for two touchdowns last season.

Championship!

Championship!

Well at least they can breathe a sigh of relief getting their surefire #1 WR. Now they can look to the draft for some depth.

Boy I still don't get what Carolina is doing with WR's. Do they really think they are going to draft a WR that's going to change their entire game plan week to week. I mean they need to draft another RB right? :fool:

• Like 1

Boy I still don't get what Carolina is doing with WR's. Do they really think they are going to draft a WR that's going to change their entire game plan week to week. I mean they need to draft another RB right? :fool:

Maybe they are looking ahead to 2015 draft picks ? :thinking:

I hope this is a joke. :weird:

Just as I hope your response is. I'd hope my displayed football knowledge to this point is certainly evidence enough that the above was entirely a joke.

• Like 1

Just as I hope your response is. I'd hope my displayed football knowledge to this point is certainly evidence enough that the above was entirely a joke.

In all fairness, you are a Cowboys fan.....so.... :wedgie:

• Like 1