[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How concerned are we with Demaryius Thomas?

Flip_Side

Time to sell or is it just him being matched up with Vontae Davis and Sherman so far? Hes dropped quite a few passes and seems like Peyton likes Sanders at the moment. I havent seen peyton try to throw the deep ball much to Demaryius either at all. Is this lack of running game as well? What do we do here boys..

The owner in my local is a Cardinals fan, and he's in last place - hasn't won yet. He's panicking. He wants M Floyd for D Thomas straight up. I sent him his proposal and just got a stiffy...

EDIT: I think that stiffy is from the proposal, but I keep looking at my avvy - and I get that funny feeling downstairs everytime I stare too long..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I think he may be hurting a little as doesn't seem to have the explosiveness I have seen in the past, However, with a bye week coming up, my hope is that he gets healthy (if that's the issue). The numbers will come.

You're right. Per CBS DT has been playing with a sore foot. Hopefully he can heal up during Denver's bye week.

http://www.cbssports...emaryius-thomas

Slow start but I am fine with keeping him unless an offer I can refuse comes along.

Same here. I own DT in two leagues.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Just got him in 1 league for the price of 1 Donald Brown. Before you yell 'what a steal', note that this is sort of an extreme case -- the other team was hurting bad for RBs and was already deep with other quality WRs that have been performing. I did talk up DT's bye and D.Brown's good-looking matchup at JAX this week (not to mention no Mathews or Woodhead for several weeks), of course.

Of course, now that I've posted this, Donald Brown will go on to register a double-digit TD season and it will be revealed that DT has been dealing with some mysterious injury which had been hampering his performance, and will be shut down for the rest of the season.

From what I have seen he has no speed, cant get open and drops too many passes. Sanders had like 25 more yards in the past game, than thomas has in three games. I will keep hoping for a break out game but it wont be long before I consider othe rstarting options that will get me more points.

DT is playing dinged up. It's not major so he will heal up and get his explosiveness back.

Sanders has never been the healthiest of WRs. He always ends up missing time.

When the above two things happen, I actually expect him to end up with more targets than he's had the last two years.

DT is playing dinged up. It's not major so he will heal up and get his explosiveness back.

Sanders has never been the healthiest of WRs. He always ends up missing time.

When the above two things happen, I actually expect him to end up with more targets than he's had the last two years.

:thinking: Played in all 16 games in each of 2012 and 2013. Yes, missed time in his first two seasons... but if we're going off the last two seasons (which one would think is probably the way to go), it would appear as if he's not "always...missing time".

Not a DT owner, but I think the Week 4 bye will let him rest and get his bearings. Not a great start by any stretch but I'd be optimistic if I owned him.

Lol @ the theory that a healthy ESanders will "end up missing time", thereby opening the door for hurtDThomas to heal up & get productive...what?

The two are independent of each other, but combined add up to more targets this year than last.

Sanders may have been active for all 16 games the last two years, but I remember an awful lot of low catch games because while he played, he played hurt and was terribly ineffective.

Hoping this bye helps him "heal", if thats whats been plaguing him. I'm not the type to usually over react on someone not playing well early but the fact he's dropped so many balls in games I've watched is reason for worry. Like I mentioned earlier, Peyton hasn't tried to go deep to him at all either, it's usually a 5 yard bubble screen.