[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys KoolAid, Who wants a cup?

Cowboyz1

Romo looks hurt. Avoiding contact like the plague (went down without contact multiple times) and underthrowing several deep balls. The cowboys as a whole are playing poorly though, the defense in particular.

Lets recap!

Niners 7-5 lose

Titans 2-9

Rams 4-7

Saints 4-7

Texans 5-6

Seahawks 8-4 win

Giants 3-8

Redskins 3-8

Cardinals 9-2 lose

Jaguars 1-10

Giants 3-8

Eagles 9-3 lose

Record of 1-3 vs teams above .500, but against teams less then .500 you are an extraordinary 7-1.

Looking at schedules niners have no chance. Seattle will win 3 as one contender and I think Detroit will win 3.

I predict Dallas with go 2 in 2 in the final four weeks. At 10-6, I see the cowboys missing the playoffs, but if Dallas wins three and ties with Seattle, you make the playoffs. My guess is that you go back to Philly for a third ass whooping, what say thee?

The best part is low draft pick and a tough schedule for next year. Did slip show you the way today? He was awesome!

More food for thought against the above .500 teams, not one of those losers were within a touchdown.

Pray for a weird scenario where you are the first wildcard and face Atlanta in the first round at 6-10 handing slip his first playoff win.

Go Cowgurls!

We had a bad day. It happens. Well see them again in two weeks. Philly took it to us today and gave us a beat down at home no less. Plenty of football left to play and plenty of games left to make soup. The Cowboys looked flat and tired today. More then that they looked unprepared and overwhelmed. I suspect that won't be the case in two weeks.

We'll see how good Philly is next week.

Assuming Arizona wins the West and whoever wins the South, there are six teams fighting for four spots.

Just speculation:

Detroit finishes 11-5 (wins vs. TB, Minn and Chicago. Loss to Packers)

GB finishes 12-4 to win the North (loss to NE, wins vs. Atlanta, Buff, TB and Detroit)

Dallas finishes 11-5 (beats Bears, Colts and Redskins, loses to Eagles)

Eagles finish 12-4 to win the East (beats Dallas, Wash and NY, loss to Seattle)

Seattle finishes 11-5 (wins vs SF, Philly and St. L, loss to Arizona)

SF finished 9-6 (wins vs Oakland, and SD, losses to Seattle and Arizona)

Dallas, Detroit and Seattle finish 11-5. I believe in this scenario, Dallas is on the outside looking in (according to ESPN Playoff machine).

Dallas season will come down to the rematch with the Eagles. I would not count out Dallas but they really need to play better than they have to get in. My feelings is that Garrett feels the pressure, forgets the run, lets Romo throw 40+ and misses the playoffs and loses his job.

Lets recap!

Niners 7-5 lose

Titans 2-9

Rams 4-7

Saints 4-7

Texans 5-6

Seahawks 8-4 win

Giants 3-8

Redskins 3-8

Cardinals 9-2 lose

Jaguars 1-10

Giants 3-8

Eagles 9-3 lose

Record of 1-3 vs teams above .500, but against teams less then .500 you are an extraordinary 7-1.

Looking at schedules niners have no chance. Seattle will win 3 as one contender and I think Detroit will win 3.

I predict Dallas with go 2 in 2 in the final four weeks. At 10-6, I see the cowboys missing the playoffs, but if Dallas wins three and ties with Seattle, you make the playoffs. My guess is that you go back to Philly for a third ass whooping, what say thee?

The best part is low draft pick and a tough schedule for next year. Did slip show you the way today? He was awesome!

More food for thought against the above .500 teams, not one of those losers were within a touchdown.

Pray for a weird scenario where you are the first wildcard and face Atlanta in the first round at 6-10 handing slip his first playoff win.

Go Cowgurls!

This is pretty telling if you ask me. Though I do like Cowboyz1 stock answer. He sounded like Andy Reid :lol:

• Like 1

Keep drinking that kool aid. The cowboys won't be sniffing the Super Bowl let alone a playoff win anytime soon. This season looks like a big fluke to me. Murray is not this once in a lifetime back like his record breaking start suggest. He's behind one of the best OLs in the league. Anyone can jump back there and pull off a 100yd game. It's actually pitiful when they can't move the ball given all the talent. Dez is a beast no denying that. But his help? Non existent. Beasley has been more consistent that TWill. They have absolutely no talent outside of dez Murray and that beast oline. Oh and Melton. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be surprised if this was the 32nd ranked defense. I still trust any player in fantasy going against the Cowboys. Don't care how well they've done. They find a way to fall apart every season. Good luck with romo. Decent QB in just a terrible system that forces the ball to dez since they have no one else

Romo looks hurt. Avoiding contact like the plague (went down without contact multiple times) and underthrowing several deep balls. The cowboys as a whole are playing poorly though, the defense in particular.

There were a few times in the game where Romo had room to scramble and easily pick up a first or at least lessen the yardage needed for the following down and he just made a bad throw, leaving us in 3rd and long, which resulted in Romo getting sacked or making another bad throw.

You can keep all that kool-aid. It's about that time of year Romo dupes everyone into thinking they're a good team and then implodes. Sure, just one game, but this team looks horrible today..

dudes playing with cracked bones in his back, teams 8-4, he's having a pretty damn good season. Too bad he doesn't play defense maybe Philly wouldnt have scored at will last night. Y'all are hilarious with the Room hate
  • Like 1

Probably more than one. I would have to look it up. And those teams have proven themselves in the past. Dallas has not. Comparing Dallas to teams led by Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning is kind of ridiculous.

I wasn't comparing Dallas to those teams, I asked a question. See, I remember a time at the Huddle when you could do that without being "powned" or whatever the cool kids say nowadays..you know have a discussion about something. Those days are gone at the huddle now. That's why no one comes here any more

Romo's having a good season. He (the whole team) had a bad game, it happens in the NFL

• Like 1

The difference here is I know (and have posted) that Dallas sucks and really had no expectations for them to win this season. Use the search if it makes ya feel better. Good luck with Kap...

Go look in wtf is wrong with niners thread pretty sure I have proclaimed my feelings. There's no delusion here pal... Lighten up Nancy it's not like I said good luck with (insert any Dodgers name)

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Come on, don't get all "Grits" on us now.

This. Agreed and I'm an old fart. Things change, and not necessarily for the better, but they change none the less. I'm not going to try and live in the past and hope the younger huddlers "get it". As my most humble college buddy put it, I'm going to "cope and adapt". That way I'm ready as things change and not be a curmudgeon about it.

That being said, Dallas looks like they always have in recent memory, great during the beginning of the season, pretty good in the middle, and then slowly but surely tail off at the end.

Edited by heehawks

R.E.L.A.X. people. It's a lose. It was bound to happen. They put up a clunker and it was obvious they weren't ready to play. Dallas will beat Chicago and Philly will get beat by the Seahawks. So reset the table for another 9-4 showdown in Philly. After that well see. The division is still up for grabs. This game doesn't bother me one bit. Now if they lay an egg in Chicago then I will be worried but until they show they can't get it together for Chicago and be ready to play in Philly, I'm not too concerned.

As a Giants fan, I have nothing to worry about since our season ended pretty much by halftime of game 1 vs. Detroit. However, I would be very concerned if I were a Cowboys fan because Romo LOOKS hurt. And when a QB looks hurt, teams will look to hit him early in hopes to get him off his game. Dez is awesome but Williams has been equally awful. And eventually, all those carries and hots are going to catch up to Murray. I feel the Eagles game was a NEED to win as it would have given them some cushion. Now they HAVE to beat Philly and Dallas - in recent years - has had a tough time winning games they HAVE to win.

However, unlike years past when I knew they would shoot themselves in the foot, this year would not surprise me if they made a run and got into the playoffs. However, unless they get Atlanta in round one, I am not sure they can win a playoff game.

Yeah, I spit out the Kool-aid after watching that game. If the Bears weren't on the schedule, I'd say Dallas would lose all four remaining games. As it is, I see them finishing 9-7 and missing the playoffs. They can't beat anyone at home, and there's no way they're going into Philly and winning. They'll split the CHI and WAS games, Meh. It was a fun ride there for a bit, but they are the same old dog butt Cowboys after all, and regression to the mean is their stock in trade.

9-4 Cowboys break the 8-8 curse and begin December 1-0 with El Matador putting up 3TD and zero mistakes. 10 days rest and on to Philly for a divisional showdown. :boxing:

I feel good...........dada dada dada da! You knew that I would now......... :brow::celb:

• Like 1