[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs. Seahawks

ABearWithFurniture

New OT rule. It goes like a NHL shootout but with kickers. Each kickers starts at the 20 and moves back 10 yards each time they match. They also switch sides of field every other attempt. Yeah...I'm calling Goodell right now

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 2

What a game. So many things GB will have to think about this offseason like Kuhn down at the 1/2 yard line on reply taking the TD away. Lacy stuffed the next play and they settle for a FG which set the tone for settling for FG's all day long. GB gets a pick with 5 minutes left up 19-7 near midfield in what looked like a clincher so the DB falls down instead of trying to get more yards proved costly as GB couldn't move the ball into FG range there. The onside kick that Bostick tries to grab instead of blocking on the play and allowing Nelson who was standing right next to him to get the ball and everything else that followed.

This game was agony for me, being a fan of both teams. About the time I'm looking forward to Rodgers outgunning Brady or Luck for a Super Bowl win, they Seahawks come back. Then it goes to OT and bam! Game over. I feel absolutely horrible for the Packers and their fans. They outplayed kicked the Seahawks' arses for nearly the whole game. All I can say is, see you all here next year in the same game, though it might be at Lambeau next year.

What about the poor guy that dropped that onsides? Great game but I hope he's ok, that was a life changing....Buckner and Norwood....I feel your pain , I am from NY. Great season Packers fans....I had a coach tell me the game is played from "whistle to whistle", guess he was right, best game I've ever watched.

What about the poor guy that dropped that onsides? Great game but I hope he's ok, that was a life changing....Buckner and Norwood....I feel your pain , I am from NY. Great season Packers fans....I had a coach tell me the game is played from "whistle to whistle", guess he was right, best game I've ever watched.

Bostick was supposed to be blocking for Nelson to receive the ball. :kicksrock:

He still had a horrible day. Easy to win when you have one of the best defenses ever and a great running game.

Wilson started out horrendously.....but that doesn't take away from the fact he led his team to 3 Touchdowns at the very end of the game...and won it.

You know...details.

No business winning that game. Dominated most of the day. Props to our defense for holding the dam together. Gotta be absolutely sick to be a Packers fan today. Never seen anything like it, but I'll get over it. Bring on Brady!

• Like 2

This game went from the worst game in Championship history, to a great game by the end. I just can't believe the GB Packers collapsed so badly. I loved it but wow. That's the kind of game that breaks a team into itty bitty pieces. Won't surprise me if GB isn't the same ball club next year. Bostick is gone. How the corner didn't break up that 2 point prayer of a pass was beyond belief.

Well done Russell and congrats Seahawks fans. Made my day to see GB go down in a ball of fire.

My first thought when Wilson heaved up that game winning TD was "Oh sweet jeebus, don't throw another deep pick." It really seemed like Seattle overlooked this game, figured it would be smooth sailing like week 1. They were sleepwalking until the last couple minutes - I don't think that will be the case in the SB.

• Like 1

No business winning that game. Dominated most of the day. Props to our defense for holding the dam together. Gotta be absolutely sick to be a Packers fan today. Never seen anything like it, but I'll get over it. Bring on Brady!

You had every business winning that game. Russell is a winner. How a guy can play 55 minutes of very poor football then when his team needs him, steps up and puts some great touch passes together, then caps it off with a perfect tear drop to kearse to win it just blows my mind. There's not a dry eye in the GB lockerroom. That is a broken team. To be sure you're going to the superbowl then in a few minutes home for the season. Man o man what a game.

Green Bay gave them the game by playing soft to end the game. If they play aggressive they win. Exactly why I love our coach in Garrett. Plays to win all the time. Never takes his foot off the gas.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

How the corner didn't break up that 2 point prayer of a pass was beyond belief.

That was Clinton-Dix, no? I also thought the lack of effort to knock that down was surprising.

It really seemed like Seattle overlooked this game, figured it would be smooth sailing like week 1. They were sleepwalking until the last couple minutes

You discredit the Packer defense. They were playing one helluva defensive game.

They were playing one helluva defensive game.

For sure. The GB pass rush was very potent, which played a role in some of Wilson's bad decisions. There was a bevy of unforced errors, though, such as drops, penalties, etc. GB was making life hard for the 'Hawks offense, and Seattle couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot.