[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Romo, No Bryant, No Murray: No season

Dcat

I've got all three on my fantasy team this year. :( I f'n hate this game. Next season I'm just going to make a list of players I don't like and cross them off my list

that's been my approach for years :lol:...too bad it doesn't work anymore....

I used to have some sort of advantage in Fantasy but anymore I find that I have no idea who is going to get the ball at any point....I used to be able to anticipate things but now it is like trying to play pin the tail on the donkey,,,,it's insane...

I used to have some sort of advantage in Fantasy but anymore I find that I have no idea who is going to get the ball at any point....I used to be able to anticipate things but now it is like trying to play pin the tail on the donkey,,,,it's insane...

It all goes hand in hand with the demise of the feature back IMO. Teams spread the ball around more now and try to be tricky by using 2nd and 3rd tier players. More often.

This is exactly how I feel. It's a constant game of chasing points. Guys in my league, who didn't do much prep if at all, just printed of a list and picked guys highest on the list, start them, and win. So frustrating....

The Giants are better than 0-2 and should have defeated Dallas.

Completely incorrect, the Giants should've won because Dallas was defeating itself. The Giants are terrible and Dallas was able to beat them after basically giving them the game. The Eagles looked like crap playing asty home today and who's the other team? Right the Deadskins. Nuff said.

If Dallas can just hang in there...

• Like 1

Completely incorrect, the Giants should've won because Dallas was defeating itself. The Giants are terrible and Dallas was able to beat them after basically giving them the game. The Eagles looked like crap playing asty home today and who's the other team? Right the Deadskins. Nuff said.

If Dallas can just hang in there...

If Dallas can just hang in there...they will be good enough to be an easy opponent for someone in the wildcard round and also miss out on a nice draft pick...

Who is leading the rookie QB class this coming year again?

If Dallas can just hang in there...they will be good enough to be an easy opponent for someone in the wildcard round and also miss out on a nice draft pick...

Who is leading the rookie QB class this coming year again?

I meant hold on until Romo and dez return, then who knows. But then again you make a decent point but it's a new year.

I meant hold on until Romo and dez return, then who knows. But then again you make a decent point but it's a new year.

yeah, I mean I think Dez is done but they are suggesting otherwise and Romo....wouldn't he be out until late December anyways?

and I will put it like this....if Dallas is in the playoff hunt, would they really want to bench Weeden after he potentially breathed life back into this team after losing their two best players?

yeah, I mean I think Dez is done but they are suggesting otherwise and Romo....wouldn't he be out until late December anyways?

and I will put it like this....if Dallas is in the playoff hunt, would they really want to bench Weeden after he potentially breathed life back into this team after losing their two best players?

Weeden is....not good. You'll see
  • Like 1