[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matty Ice......What a Joke!

Cowboyz1

Who ever came up with that nick missed the mark by a mile. The guy is a choke artist. Leads the league in Redzone picks. Come on seriously, your team down by only 7 and you take points off the board with another pick. I don't know why the media isn't tearing this guy apart. I know of another QB that got ripped to shreds when he had his pick issues. But somehow Ryan gets the teflon treatment. Go figure.

He doesn't play for America's Team so doesn't live under a media microscope

Doesn't need to be under a microscope. Hell anyone can see this guy sucks. Seems like every other highlight is Ryan throwing a Redzone pick. I have noticed that none of the announcers call him Matty Ice anymore. Still I don't see anyone ripping the guy either.

Who ever came up with that nick missed the mark by a mile. The guy is a choke artist. Leads the league in Redzone picks. Come on seriously, your team down by only 7 and you take points off the board with another pick. I don't know why the media isn't tearing this guy apart. I know of another QB that got ripped to shreds when he had his pick issues. But somehow Ryan gets the teflon treatment. Go figure.

When I traded you Romo for Ryan, you told me that I was getting a better QB. You lied to me. Well, I guess Ryan is better in the fact that he's still playing...maybe.

Coaching has nothing to do with picks in the Redzone. That's just your QB making horrible decisions taking points off the board. No excuse for that. None at all.

So just to be clear, you think Matt Ryan isn't very good, right?

For the Falcons fans that want to cut him and draft somebody else, don't be so hasty there aren't a ton of franchise QBs entering the league every year.