[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ODB this week

whomper

I also believe he will have his appeal lifted, but only because the NFL had jus changed the Giants game to the Sunday night prime time slot. I am very interested in how the media will handle this if his suspension is lifted, especially since their referees failed to take proper action during the game.

If the NFL decides the pre-game activities, baseball bat, etc. is relevant, it would not surprise me to see this stretch into next week while more information is reviewed, and possibly more interviews with witnesses. And while they will never admit it, a delay plays to benefit of the NFL. And yes, while trying not to be biased, I also have ODB in my championship game.

If the NFL decides the pre-game activities, baseball bat, etc. is relevant, it would not surprise me to see this stretch into next week while more information is reviewed, and possibly more interviews with witnesses. And while they will never admit it, a delay plays to benefit of the NFL. And yes, while trying not to be biased, I also have ODB in my championship game.

This makes perfect sense to me

I also believe he will have his appeal lifted, but only because the NFL had jus changed the Giants game to the Sunday night prime time slot. I am very interested in how the media will handle this if his suspension is lifted, especially since their referees failed to take proper action during the game.

The NFL did not just change the game to Sunday night. The change for this game was announced over a week and a half ago. They already new this before they gave him the suspension.

It's the NFL so who the heck knows what will happen here. I just cannot see what could possibly be said that would make them change the ruling on this if they are serious about protecting players from head injuries. Aqib Talib got his 1 game suspension upheld for his eye poke, how could they overturn OBJ considering what he did. To be honest they only thing that should have been said to OBJ at that hearing is that he was lucky it wasn't more than one game.

Edited by Finn5033

The NFL did not just change the game to Sunday night. The change for this game was announced over a week and a half ago. They already new this before they gave him the suspension.

It's the NFL so who the heck knows what will happen here. I just cannot see what could possibly be said that would make them change the ruling on this if they are serious about protecting players from head injuries. Aqib Talib got his 1 game suspension upheld for his eye poke, how could they overturn OBJ considering what he did. To be honest they only thing that should have been said to OBJ at that hearing is that he was lucky it wasn't more than one game.

Dont be afraid to face him Finn. You want to beat them at their best dont you ? :chappywink:

Dont be afraid to face him Finn. You want to beat them at their best dont you ? :chappywink:

Oh I'm not afraid of him, I think the Vikes can beat them with or without him. I'm just really curious to see what their explanation would be if they overturn the suspension.

To be honest I am a little bummed that this happened at all. I was excited to watch a Sunday night game Involving him at our place. Sounds like AP playing is up in the air as well

Edited by Finn5033

Oh I'm not afraid of him, I think the Vikes can beat them with or without him. I'm just really curious to see what their explanation would be if they overturn the suspension.

Im just bustin chops. I hate the Giants. I hope you guys destroy them. But Beckham plays and scores 4 times

Being reported by Jaws that the suspension will be overturned

http://nyg.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-NFL-to-overturn-Odell-Beckhams-1-game-ban-42243253

For all you who only care about your fantasy team good for you. For the rest who don't want to see the NFL turn into some form of MMA or the fake crap WWE, not so good for us.

Convenient timing, will get pushed aside over the holiday weekend, and maybe resurface some on Sunday, at least during the game

I heard the jaws report was premature

I'm usually skeptical of this stuff, and not plugged into NFL stuff on social media, so I'd like to see it on NFL site, but I'm guessing they wait until at least after 5PM eastern, maybe later tonight to make it official, so it gets buried in the news (like how big companies announce a huge layoff late on a Friday of 3 day weekend.

And if Jaws is wrong, he should have zero twitter followers afterward, I don't care who his source was.

ETA Have read elsewhere that Jaws has retracted his statement, good that it may not be true.

Edited by stevegrab

:thumbsup:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Odell Beckham Jr.'s one-game suspension stands. Suspension upheld. Giants will not have OBJ vs. Vikings.

Rightly so, completely deserved.

• Like 2