[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ODB this week

whomper

Anyone know how long OBJ has to file his appeal? Is it possible he and the NFLPA can wait until later in the week, so as to potentially delay the hearing until after Week 16?

It works sometimes. Kwon Alexander's appeal pushed to the following week, other player just take their punishment

Carolina has brought the bat out several times this year. It's to signify a "home run". Dill Josh Gordon Bag Jr claiming he felt threatened is him just being a drama queen. Did he really think someone was going to hit him with it? Just making excuses for his behavior instead of manning up and admitting he (the really bad word)ed up.

• Like 3

It works sometimes. Kwon Alexander's appeal pushed to the following week, other player just take their punishment

Thx...after seeing OBJ's post-game comments where he basically didn't think what he did was wrong, I don't get the impression he "will just take his punishment"...although, I could be wrong...

he let his emotions get best of him but no excuse ...and now he may have cost his team whatever small shot they had to get to playoffs

I love ODB talent especially as a Giants fan but that was ugly crap he pulled yesterday

Edited by isleseeya

No Norman suspension or fine? What about the officiating crew?

I've been saying this the whole time, the refs need to pay for this also. If the league fines or suspends them, it'll cut a lot of this crap out . And then we're be on here complaining about players getting ejected for minor things. We'll never be happy. LOL

No Norman suspension or fine? What about the officiating crew?

This ^

It was definitely not just OB won kanobie doing dirty if they don't at least fine Norman it's a complete joke. Our generations NFL must be ran by a bunch of crack heads cause there is no rhyme or reason to anything they do.

Brutal to lose him for the superbowl. I made my run with the strength of my wrs . This is a crushing blow

Edited by whomper

Brutal to lose him for the superbowl. I made my run with the strength of my wrs . This is a crushing blow

Yeah, I think this finished off my league championship too. One of the finals' teams has OBJ and he won't have a chance without him unless Brady goes crazy as his QB.

Edited by Shaft

Should know the fate within 48 hours...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9403/odell-beckham

Of course the NFL is expedititious with in-season appeals, but takes up to 8-months to review off-season cases, in order to "stay relevant"...I hate the NFL, and if OBJ weren't one of my keepers I would hate him, too! LOL

Edited by the outlaw

Stevegrab resorting to name calling. Way to stay classy.

Reading comprehension is your friend. My posts are aimed at those making character assessments on a 22 year old kid based on a football game where he made some bonehead decisions. At no point have I endorsed hos actions or behavior.

Stevegrab resorting to name calling. Way to stay classy.

Reading comprehension is your friend. My posts are aimed at those making character assessments on a 22 year old kid based on a football game where he made some bonehead decisions. At no point have I endorsed hos actions or behavior.

I don't endorse hos actions either but a ho gonna ho
  • Like 4

Ya have him in 2 of my leagues that I already locked up a spot in championship and the other two that will be determined tonight I have Eli in I'm sure it doesn't bode well for him either to lose his top go to guy. As Eminem would say f@ck $hit f@ck