[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Hey everyone, it's the anti-twink homophobe Darin. Thank you Darin but please inform me when you have something pertinent to say. CNN articles won't cut it. And despite what Don Lemon tells you, my local hospital still isn't overcrowded and there isn't a makeshift morgue in the parking lot. But thank you anyhow. 

Glad to hear the vaccinations are helping things out!  That's great news!

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I like it, if these folks won't help themselves and others, something has to get done. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Hey everyone, it's the anti-twink homophobe Darin. Thank you Darin but please inform me when you have something pertinent to say. CNN articles won't cut it. And despite what Don Lemon tells you, my local hospital still isn't overcrowded and there isn't a makeshift morgue in the parking lot. But thank you anyhow. 

:lol: You truly are an idiot.

• Confused 1

All I know is my next door neighbor is a nurse on the Covid wing at one of our local hospitals. If you could see the look on her face and in her eyes at the end of each shift you would know this thing is no joke.

She is beyond frustrated and tired. 

To me seeing America like this so divided on EVERYTHING just makes me sad. I guess it literally is every man for himself and himself only. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

All I know is my next door neighbor is a nurse on the Covid wing at one of our local hospitals. If you could see the look on her face and in her eyes at the end of each shift you would know this thing is no joke.

She is beyond frustrated and tired. 

To me seeing America like this so divided on EVERYTHING just makes me sad. I guess it literally is every man for himself and himself only. 

Saw a clip yesterday where a young student was talking at a school board meeting in favor of mask policies.  At one point he mentioned his Grandmother died of CV and a couple of anti-masker adult Karens behind him started heckling.  

This is what our country has turned into and I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

:lol: You truly are an idiot.

Unfortunately, when it comes to this issue, I completely agree. 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

At least she's masked up 

1631282501977.png

That poor meat!

12 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Saw a clip yesterday where a young student was talking at a school board meeting in favor of mask policies.  At one point he mentioned his Grandmother died of CV and a couple of anti-masker adult Karens behind him started heckling.  

This is what our country has turned into and I don't see it getting better anytime soon.

"We've reached a point where children are behaving like responsible, compassionate, caring adults, and the adults are acting like spoiled, selfish, entitled children. It gives me hope for the next generation. Mocking a child because he is being sincere, and cares about his grandmother is a pathetic and disgusting example of where we are right now as a nation. We saw the same bad behavior from gun rights folks mocking scared kids who were speaking out concerned about their safety after school shootings."

Yup

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

"We've reached a point where children are behaving like responsible, compassionate, caring adults, and the adults are acting like spoiled, selfish, entitled children. It gives me hope for the next generation. Mocking a child because he is being sincere, and cares about his grandmother is a pathetic and disgusting example of where we are right now as a nation. We saw the same bad behavior from gun rights folks mocking scared kids who were speaking out concerned about their safety after school shootings."

Yup

And then there's this Pig 

https://kdvr.com/news/maskless-karen-fired-over-coughing-video-recorded-in-nebraska-supermarket/amp/

One thing that sucks about the Rona pandemic. A few days ago my throat started burning. That evening I started feeling some nasal congestion. Friday I spent all day feeling achy, sinuses going haywire and a slight cough. No fever,  no headache,  no loss of smell or taste, no shortness of breath. BUT, to err in the side of caution I skipped out on chapperoning my daughters first away game (band), which I really enjoy doing. I already missed her first game being out of town for work and now another.

Saturday morning I felt pretty much the same,  so went and got tested. No covid,  just a damn cold. Really pisses me off that I had to miss my daughter's game because I wasn't sure if I'd get someone sick with the virus. I know,  better safe than sorry and it could have been worse,  but still...

Now,  in addition to having a stupid cold,  anytime I have to go anywhere I look and sound like I'm sick. Coughing, hoarse and snotty. I'll be looked at like I've got the plague and I'm trying to infect as many people as I can.

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

How great would that of been, watching her get Mollywhopped in the ice cream isle? 

Yes that would be hilarious, also consider somebody could see her as a real threat and even use deadly force to stop her from coughing all over them possibly infecting them with the virus. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

4ubih6.jpg

I'm sorry are you attacking Trump or Biden with this.

As Biden is trying to get people vax'd while Trump allowed this to happen by not mandating anything and downplaying its importance....

If you look at deaths per million, California is fairly far down the list at 33rd, as i suspect not all states are reporting the same thing (with new infections).

Mississippi 1st, Lousiania 3rd, Florida 12th, Georgia 13th, Texas 22nd.

Texas is leading the states again with 653 new cases per million, (several days in a row now)  California had 220 per million

Typically states/countries report positive cases for 14 days from the date of the test.

Texas has had 9 days in the past 2 weeks with more then 15,000 new cases

California has had 0 days in the past 2 weeks with more then 10,000 new cases.

Texas having 350,000 plus active cases makes sense to me

California i would expect to be about 120,000 active cases,

so, i'm not sure that both states are actually reporting the same way.

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

4ubih6.jpg

I've made three trips to San Diego this year & it's shocking how much the homeless population has exploded since I last visited 5 years ago and I thought it was bad 5 years ago. No, shocking is really too soft a word.

True that.  One would be lucky to pay rent in for a studio apartment in San Diego for less than 2K a month.  It's worse in the Bay Area or Seattle.  I live 100 miles north of Seattle and my home value has exploded to the point where I couldn't afford it on a new mortgage.  

The homeless problem is rather predictable.