[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

38 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Why do you even waste your time trying to explain things to a couple of folks on here.  :shrug:  

I'm not pointing out Opie is wrong for Opie's benefit.  The anti-vax "do your own research" typically consists of clinging to anything online that supports a belief system.  Time?  Minimum critical thinking skills and about 1 minute of actual research shows Erin the Health Nut on Twitter is lying.  

I take a degree of satisfaction in pointing out the substantial gullibility and naivety.  

Opie and LC don't need us to point out they are wrong about almost everything almost all the time.  Everyone knows that and half the time they contradict themselves in the same thread anyway (without realizing it). 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yR5rdsSKy3ai/

“This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse.” Said Fauci thanks

... Yes, if it happened. Maybe it is or will or maybe not. Point is, those of you who have complete faith should be asking questions... Because fauci admits uncertainty...

So how come so many are evangelical of vaccine that hasn't gone through proper testing which takes years?

This question has already been asked and answered in this thread. mRNA vaccines have literally been in testing for many years. The information on how they were developed and why they weren't used previously is all out there if you care to read it.

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines | Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (jhu.edu)

The tangled history of mRNA vaccines (nature.com)

I don't have a problem with people wanting to make their own decisions about what they put in their body, but I do have a problem with people trying to convince others that it's unsafe. Let people do their own research and quit trying to influence them. Make your own decision about what's best for you and then shut up. Otherwise you're no better than those who are vaccine pushers and shamers.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Anti vaxxer group releases a presser saying vaccines aren't safe.  Shocking.

And anti-vaxxer LC shares it thinking its some big revelation we should all pay attention to. Kooky Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his conspiracy theories, guy wants the man who murdered his own father released from prison. :crazy: 

Children's Health Defense

Activist Group
Children's Health Defense is an American 501c nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine propaganda and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.

6 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Everyone should want transparency. Not everyone will want it, even if true. They'll attack the messenger instead of investigating the message.

Uhhh....this is the FDA being transparent and delivering the message.  It's CHD twisting the message, attacking the messenger, and making a narrative that isn't supported by the actual data.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?  Repeatedly?

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

download (25).png

Next time you have surgery make sure and tell everybody in the room that PPE is not required, since it doesn't work. 

Advertise your ignorance to others, people like to know what kind of fools they are dealing with. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

download (25).png

You just have to assume that this is complete sarcasm just to bait Steve. No one can be this blatantly ignorant, right?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LordOpie said:

The suggestion that the vax is making people very ill and pass out, but presented as humor because the guy is holding his stinky shoe up to the tv

And, apparently, slavery.

Anyone still pushing the vaccine on people, shaming them into submission, should be shot. I'm not joking.  Health is not public, it's personal and there is enough data showing that us "Conspiracy Theorists" have been calling this CORRECTLY from the beginning.  In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. If you still believe ANY government has your best interest in mind then you are uneducated about history and every innocent human who died fighting for freedom or died fighting tyranny, they died in vain.  Learn from history or be the cause of your children's lower quality of life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brentastic said:

Anyone still pushing the vaccine on people, shaming them into submission, should be shot. I'm not joking.  Health is not public, it's personal and there is enough data showing that us "Conspiracy Theorists" have been calling this CORRECTLY from the beginning.  In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. If you still believe ANY government has your best interest in mind then you are uneducated about history and every innocent human who died fighting for freedom or died fighting tyranny, they died in vain.  Learn from history or be the cause of your children's lower quality of life.

blah-blah-blah  and welcome back to the misinformation channel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

stupidcovid.jpeg

Nothing has changed?  :lol:   How can you seriously sit there and say that.  Probably one of the dumbest memes I've seen from you anti-vaxxers yet.  You should have just PMed this to LC so you guys coulda had a little giggle fest instead of proving how completely baffled you are about this entire subject.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

stupidcovid.jpeg

Wow, come on Opie, this post has to be fishing. You can't really be this ignorant, right?

Hoping...

Edited by irish

Stop feeding the trolls. 

I was talking to a guy at church on Sunday, he's telling me "I had it last year, and the year before I had it back in 2019..." I stopped him and asked "what is IT",  He replies the Corona of course...I replied "you couldn't have it in 2019 it wasn't here yet"  then he responds "its just the flu..." and I was done at that point and walked away, and he says something like "I like getting people riled up" or some such nonsense.  This same guy told me he was vaccinated and got his booster, but won't get another shot, "I already got my chip implant" then smiles and laughs. People like that are not just joking, they are telling you how they really feel. 

I have no time for people who want to be childish on a serious topic, and that is how I see LC and Opie. They just like to post their childish memes and pretend this is nothing of consequence. 

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 4:25 PM, irish said:

Wow, come on Opie, this post has to be fishing. You can't really be this ignorant, right?

Hoping...

Kinda feels like he's proven that he can be.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trojanmojo said:

Kinda feels like he's proven that he can be.

Unfortunately, that's true, like so many others. 

On 3/31/2022 at 10:01 AM, Brentastic said:

us "Conspiracy Theorists" have been calling this CORRECTLY from the beginning.  

This is such easily debunked BS on so many levels. 

Conspiracy Theorist predicted that CV was going to end when Biden became president.  It got worse with the variant.  

Conspiracy Theorist said the recent downturn in cases was due to election midterms; 8 to 9 months before midterms happened.

Conspiracy Theorist now says the recent uptick in cases is suddenly because of the midterms.

And your lapdog Dopie is now claiming nothing ever changed.

Conspiracy Theorists always take whatever happens to support whatever nonsense they want to bend.

• Like 1

Just got to Omaha, Nebraska.  I knew I wasn't going to mask up in the airport, but I was undecided as to what I was going to do on the planes.  Call it peer pressure, call it being on the fence and just deciding last-minute, but honestly... like 10% of people on the plane were masked.  So I went without.  It felt marvelous.  

27 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Just got to Omaha, Nebraska.  I knew I wasn't going to mask up in the airport, but I was undecided as to what I was going to do on the planes.  Call it peer pressure, call it being on the fence and just deciding last-minute, but honestly... like 10% of people on the plane were masked.  So I went without.  It felt marvelous.  

I'll admit I'm happy not to be required to wear a mask in some places, or feel the need to in general. But that's a bit different from some who scream they were always worthless and did no good.