[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaxxed or unvaxxed?

irish

1 minute ago, cliaz said:

Yea, sorry. It's really long winded and rambling. I had a couple of nips when writing it. 

Can't go wrong with having a couple nips. Was long but a great read and certainly shuts the ignorant other side up. 

20 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Hey Karen, 

Why didn't you put this part in big bold leaders?

"When broken down by the number of overall people who have received the vaccines, the reporting rate for this side effect is 7.4 per million for Pfizer and 20 per million for Moderna."

Another way to think about that is with the national covid death rate being almost 2000 per million the vaccines are 100 times safer (of having a side effect) then dying of covid for Moderna,   and 266 times safer with Pfizer.

2 hours ago, millworkguy said:

Another way to think about that is with the national covid death rate being almost 2000 per million the vaccines are 100 times safer (of having a side effect) then dying of covid for Moderna,   and 266 times safer with Pfizer.

Isn't great that Lord Karen set us straight with all this information?

55 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Isn't great that Lord Karen set us straight with all this information?

Idk, have you learned anything yet?

You seemed very concerned about 20 cases per million on side effects from the vaccine, and tried to play up that number. 

I just wanted to show how small it was compared to what covid has done.

Idc if you get the shot or not, I do care when you play up ridiculously small percentages and try and make a big deal about them.

Congrats you paid an extra 5 grand for the car , but you saved 4 cents on gas.

Edited by millworkguy

47 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Idk, have you learned anything yet?

You seemed very concerned about 20 cases per million on side effects from the vaccine, and tried to play up that number. 

I just wanted to show how small it was compared to what covid has done.

Idc if you get the shot or not, I do care when you play up ridiculously small percentages and try and make a big deal about them.

Congrats you paid an extra 5 grand for the car , but you saved 4 cents on gas.

Uhhh....what?  I'm the one who pointed out how uncommon the side effects were?

This place is...lol:blink:

11 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

And you may want to check the definition of a "karen" because it actually describes your post complaining of how we failed to talk about the 20 per million, and your attempt to be right.

Lol.  The Karen comment wasn't targeted to you, it should be pretty obvious who it was for.

And you keep trying to argue with me on something I don't disagree with you on.  

Take a moment and re read this thread.

Good lord.  Lol.

Edited by Bobby Brown

27 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

And you may want to check the definition of a "karen" because it actually describes your post complaining of how we failed to talk about the 20 per million, and your attempt to be right.

Hey MWG, BB is on your side of the argument. You're not Karen, Opie is.  LC fits in that category as well. 

45 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

I was unclear after a few of his replies, I've pm'd him.

Good deal. 

On 9/4/2021 at 8:33 AM, irish said:

Yeah, unfortunately, I agree. Conversations were okay for awhile, then LC went nutty. That's why I just quit engaging as much. 

I only engage LC to :nutkick: :wedgie: :whack:  :pokey:   there is absolutely no reason to try and have a rational discussion with him. 

But hey at least we taught him a new trick (altering a quoted post, forum 101 stuff we all learned long ago) that might make him a bit more amusing for a while. I mean heck he added 15 plus years to my life, now I really "look good for my age". 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 7:47 AM, cliaz said:

Yea, sorry. It's really long winded and rambling. I had a couple of nips when writing it. 

Was a great read, thanks for providing the info. Sadly those who need to take it to heart won't, and will keep spreading their brand of truth to others. 

I have to ask you used the term Big spam, what are you referring to? I tried to look it up but all I get is stuff about the psuedo meat product.

25 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Was a great read, thanks for providing the info. Sadly those who need to take it to heart won't, and will keep spreading their brand of truth to others. 

I have to ask you used the term Big spam, what are you referring to? I tried to look it up but all I get is stuff about the psuedo meat product.

Thanks, dude. I don't know why the filters changed it to spam, but what I said was, "She has taught me so much about Big pharmaceutical." 

Edited by cliaz

4 minutes ago, cliaz said:

Thanks, dude. I don't know why the filters changed it to spam, but what I said was, "She has taught me so much about Big pharmaceutical." 

Ahhhh didn't realize that there was a filter on that, and first time I thought maybe it was a typo. Hadn't used it myself, and a bit surprised to see what things get filtered. I remember long time ago during a "who is the best RB Emmitt or Barry" that DMD changed the filter on Sanders to something, and then we'd be talking about some other player named Sanders making it really confusing. One day I tested the word filter and was shocked to see some of the thing that were NOT filtered. 

• Like 1

On 2021-09-04 at 11:06 AM, LordOpie said:

I agree that it's very concerning!

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/over-100-ontario-youth-have-been-sent-to-hospital-for-vaccine-related-heart-problems

Yeah, but Ontario has an almost 85% vacation rate and a death rate (per million that's 35% of the u.s.a's)  .

If the u.s.a had followed their route and had a similar death rate 428,000 Americans would still be alive 

Everybody remember all the schedule juggling last year in NFL when players were testing positive. I recall that week where the Ravens-Steelers game (from Thanksgiving night I believe) got rescheduled, but the Broncos had to play a game without a starting QB. Many complained but I think even then it was reported that the NFL knew they were trying to circumvent the protocols so didn't allow them any flexibility. Just read a story that has more details, seems the entire group of 4 QBs was breaking the rules and their team paid for it.

https://www.aol.com/sports/broncos-qbs-tried-fool-covid-154819630.html

25 minutes ago, darin3 said:

crickets from the resident turds.... classic.

good read, cliaz.

Hey everyone, it's the anti-twink homophobe Darin. Thank you Darin but please inform me when you have something pertinent to say. CNN articles won't cut it. And despite what Don Lemon tells you, my local hospital still isn't overcrowded and there isn't a makeshift morgue in the parking lot. But thank you anyhow. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1