[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals vs Titans (Saturday)

League_Champion

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yea the Bengals certainly need O line help.  But it seems like Burrow was almost unaware that you can throw the ball away on half those sacks.

This! Their stars are very young and fearless. This is a dangerous team right now because like 3 point shooters in the NBA, they have a short term memory. 

Kudos to the Bengals for making it to the AFC Championship game!  But I think they get destroyed by either the Bills or Chiefs. 

Congrats to the Bengals, what a game. Was almost all defense then finally the offenses started to click a bit more in the second half. 

The Titans manhandle the Bengals OL, and sack Burrow 9 times. But Tannehill throws 3 picks, at least one costing them a near sure 3 points. The 2p try was mid 2nd quarter, if they go for one and get it then later something else different may happen, like Bengals go for 2 after their TD to make it a 7 point lead. 

Henry got his 20 carries, but only had 62 yards, while Foreman had 66 yards on 4 carries including that nice 45 yarder. 

On some of those sacks Burrow had no time to get rid of the ball, or would evade one tackler only to have a second in his face before he could try it. I give him credit for not tossing it away like I've seen some QBs do this year creating a horrible interception. 

15 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

Tennessee could be 2 first downs from winning this game by just running out the clock. 

But they had to stupidly go for 2 after their first TD. I just don’t get that. 

I can understand given the penalty reduced it to 1 yard but I think it would have been better to have the guaranteed 1 point lead instead of the 2 point risk. And the end proved it. 

The Titans are like the Cowboys and Steelers, just, almost. 

To be fair, the Bengals are going to be lethal once Burrow has more experience. 

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

I can understand given the penalty reduced it to 1 yard but I think it would have been better to have the guaranteed 1 point lead instead of the 2 point risk. And the end proved it. 

The Titans are like the Cowboys and Steelers, just, almost. 

To be fair, the Bengals are going to be lethal once Burrow has more experience. 

They need an OL or he may not last long enough to get a lot of experience. An article I was reading (posted link in SF-GB thread) yesterday talked about how bad their OL was and how the Titans would be getting to Burrow all day long. In the post game interview he looked wiped out, will be interesting to see how he is come next Sunday.