[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara arrested

Big John

31 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Like kareemH and his GF?

It wasn't his GF and he barely touched her. But hey, who cares as long as he can suit up and play on our fantasy teams and be dealt with in the offseason (article said he has a court date this week, but I doubt he is required to show up).

• 3 months later...

Well that's a start, hopefully there's a conviction and some time in jail for these pathetic losers.

Just reading about the attack makes my stomach turn. And Kamara bragging to others about this 4-1 ass whooping. Yes you're a bad dude, with your posse. 

PS  His attorney claiming that Kamara was just defending himself is preposterous. The guy tried to get on the elevator, you tried to stop him for some reason and started it by touching him. All he did (according to video evidence) is push your hand off him. 

Edited by stevegrab

Just watched the video.  There is zero legitimacy to the  "self-defense" argument.  Just like Rice, Kamara should be convicted and at a minimum, have to sit out the entire year.  Frankly, he should be out of the league.   He's a real P.O.S. Sorry Saints fans, not so good for you guys.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Just watched the video.  There is zero legitimacy to the  "self-defense" argument.  Just like Rice, Kamara should be convicted and at a minimum, have to sit out the entire year.  Frankly, he should be out of the league.   He's a real P.O.S. Sorry Saints fans, not so good for you guys.

No apologies necessary. The self-defense argument is ridiculous and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he has to do jail time. I'm hoping the Saints move on from him this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Riffraff said:

Wow almost another 5 months until a trial? 

I like how the reporter asks Kamara's attorney at what point in the video do you see self defense. His reply "Watch the video and the trial".  We've watched the video already dude, the trial isn't going to offer any other proof, just nonsense. If these guys are not found guilty the prosecutor should be fired.

PS  I suspect you meant to post two different stories, but both links are the same.