[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baker Mayfield's good bye to Cleveland message

Wolverines Fan

On 3/20/2022 at 11:50 AM, Bier Meister said:

baker either tied or broke the rookie td record playing less than a full season. he had a sophomore slump.  third year, he help his team go 11-5 and win a playoff game...barely lost to KCC.  in that year he reduced his ints from 22 to 8.  we have already beat the dead horse for last year.... his injuries, teammates' injuries, play calling, and covid seriously restrained their offensive production.

If he had gotten off-season surgery last year, we would not be having this discussion. I do not believe that he is elite by any means, but to say that the guy cannot play is having a very selective evaluation process. I think he is middle of the road (maybe a C+/B-) type of qb.

Where is 🤡 LC?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, darin3 said:

Bye Felicia.  I'm sure he's welcomed at FFToday's boards.

He was on their boards. Believe it or not, has posts were so far worse there (such as being very racist) that they also banned him.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/12/2024 at 4:41 PM, Wubammer said:

Of all the banned people in the long history of this site, who would be considered the all-time worst?

Been here for quite a while and from my experience it was someone that rhymes with Max Schmelf. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 4:41 PM, Wubammer said:

Of all the banned people in the long history of this site, who would be considered the all-time worst?

Back in the 90's, He Who Shall Not Be Named got the ban hammer from the esteemed Mr Walters. Had quite the sharp tongue when talking down to others he felt beneath him - aka everyone.

Had to get him access to 1 original BOTH league messageboard until he wore out his welcome even there.

Checks to see if Fury is still changed to something else.