[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2022 NFL Draft

League_Champion

Just now, Big John said:

Willis to TEN?

Yup and Tannehill is beginning to pack his bags. 

13 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

what? Malik will sit for a year or three

Might, regardless, the writing is now on the wall. They have Tannehill's replacement and his borrowed time begins now. 

Georgia All-American LB Nakobe Dean -- now a Philadelphia Eagle with the 83rd overall pick -- has a pectoral injury that teams evaluated, but independent doctors sent letters to teams clearing him and classifying the injury as a pec strain, sources say

Even with the injury concerns, I'm shocked that a top 10 talent went so late. I imagine they'll redshirt him  and gear up for 2023. 

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I don't know who should be more pissed,  Carter or Gibson owners. 

As a Carter owner, I would say Gibson. I was upset about the Breece Hall pick, but the truth is Carter was never going to be a bell cow. I envision him to be something like an Austin Ekeler and getting a lot of receptions. Robinson is 6' 2" and 225 lbs coming out of Alabama (known for cultivating good NFL RBs); he can definitely eat into Gibson's carries and receptions.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Shaft said:

As a Carter owner, I would say Gibson. I was upset about the Breece Hall pick, but the truth is Carter was never going to be a bell cow. I envision him to be something like an Austin Ekeler and getting a lot of receptions. Robinson is 6' 2" and 225 lbs coming out of Alabama (known for cultivating good NFL RBs); he can definitely eat into Gibson's carries and receptions.

Agree. For as many needs as they have it's a horrible pick. They could of waited till the later rounds and gotten any number of RB2s. I love the Dotson pick though. Pairing he and McLaurin is going to cause problems for defenses. 

On 4/29/2022 at 5:55 PM, heehawks said:

This. 

I like the way things went.  Beef up O-line, add to the D line, get a RB, and let Drew Lock prove he sucks.  

I love Wilson to death but hope he continues to never figure out how to pass in the middle of the field from the pocket. Then Seattle gets two more picks in the first half of 2023. 

Edited by Bobby Brown