[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Treylon Burks

7 hours ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

Nope lol, our draft is at 1.08 now and he still hasn't been drafted 

I've seen he go anywhere from 1.03 to 1.09.  He has (imo) excellent opportunity with the titans that few other wr's can point to. 

Depending on the league and size I've seen 4 rb's go before him, while also being wr2 or 3 more times then not

I've also seen walker go 1.01 twice (to the same owner)

I picked up Burks in one dynasty league.  I'm currently on the clock at 1.06 in a dynasty league where I'm WR-rich and am considering Jameson Williams or perhaps even Chris Olave.  What I really want to do is move down a few slots and take McBride since it's a TE-premium format.

Olave is moving up boards.  May just take him since I didn't get him in any of my other leagues.

News on Burks is concerning to a point.

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

I picked up Burks in one dynasty league.  I'm currently on the clock at 1.06 in a dynasty league where I'm WR-rich and am considering Jameson Williams or perhaps even Chris Olave.  What I really want to do is move down a few slots and take McBride since it's a TE-premium format.

Olave is moving up boards.  May just take him since I didn't get him in any of my other leagues.

News on Burks is concerning to a point.

I know you aren't very experienced with trading down on draft picks for future collateral, so shoot me a message if you want some tips around that. 😉 

He just went 1.06 in another league I'm in, here is the 1st round 

1.01 1 Cornfins Hall, Breece NYJ RB (R) Wed Jun 1 8:38:18 a.m. PT 2022 - [Pick made by Commissioner.]
1.02 2 Six to Midnight London, Drake ATL WR (R) Wed Jun 1 8:38:42 a.m. PT 2022 24 seconds [Pick made by Commissioner.]
1.03 3 M&M Boys Walker III, Kenneth SEA RB (R) Wed Jun 1 8:39:02 a.m. PT 2022 20 seconds [Pick made by Commissioner.]
1.04 4 Hurricane Ditka Wilson, Garrett NYJ WR (R) Wed Jun 1 8:39:25 a.m. PT 2022 23 seconds [Pick made by Commissioner.]
1.05 5 Catoe Villa Bush Fest 1990 Olave, Chris NOS WR (R) Wed Jun 1 8:39:46 a.m. PT 2022 21 seconds [Pick made by Commissioner.]
1.06 6 In A Rush To Wait Burks, Treylon TEN WR (R) Wed Jun 1 2:27:13 p.m. PT 2022 5 hours  
1.07 7 Let's Go Brandon Williams, Jameson DET WR (R) (Q) Wed Jun 1 3:12:22 p.m. PT 2022 45 minutes  
1.08 8 Let's Go Brandon Moore, Skyy KCC WR (R) (Q) Wed Jun 1 3:13:42 p.m. PT 2022 1 minute [Pick traded from The Knights.]
1.09 9 Must of been Drunk Watson, Christian GBP WR (R) Wed Jun 1 3:13:42 p.m. PT 2022 - [Pick made from Pre-Draft List]
Add Comment
1.10 10 Cornfins Cook, James BUF RB (R) Wed Jun 1 4:01:31 p.m. PT 2022 47 minutes [Pick traded from Leroy's Aces.]
1.11 11 In A Rush To Wait Pickens, George PIT WR (R) Thu Jun 2 6:53:00 a.m. PT 2022 14 hours [Pick traded from Shiver Me Timbers.]
1.12 12 MEGADICK Dotson, Jahan WAS WR (R) Thu Jun 2 8:23:41 a.m. PT 2022 1 hour  

I seen.posted on a football site that he's been dealing with some ASTHMA issues lately and they've been significant enough for him to kiss some practice time. Not sure of the severity of his asthma but if it's gotten under control.it could pose a problem during the regular season. I'm.sure the team is monitoring.his situation and doing everything they can.to help him with his asthma. They intend for him to be a big part of the passing game right out of gate, so for his sake and the team I hope the young man has.success in dealing with his asthma. It can be debilitating  and even life threatening. If he value drops in rookie drafts, which I don't think it will, it shouldn't be much. He'll be a first rounder because he's in a good position to produce good numbers in his rookie year and his asthma is something that will be monitored and given whatever.he needs to get it under control.

37 minutes ago, Docniner said:

I seen.posted on a football site that he's been dealing with some ASTHMA issues lately and they've been significant enough for him to kiss some practice time. Not sure of the severity of his asthma but if it's gotten under control.it could pose a problem during the regular season. I'm.sure the team is monitoring.his situation and doing everything they can.to help him with his asthma. They intend for him to be a big part of the passing game right out of gate, so for his sake and the team I hope the young man has.success in dealing with his asthma. It can be debilitating  and even life threatening. If he value drops in rookie drafts, which I don't think it will, it shouldn't be much. He'll be a first rounder because he's in a good position to produce good numbers in his rookie year and his asthma is something that will be monitored and given whatever.he needs to get it under control.

Asthma in middle TN (and associated allergies) sucks.  I've had plenty of patients move out of the region for their health.  Someone should send him to an ENT. :) 

20 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Asthma in middle TN (and associated allergies) sucks.  I've had plenty of patients move out of the region for their health.  Someone should send him to an ENT. :) 

I was wondering if maybe the area he is training in now (Nashville) is worse than where he grew up or played in college, both in Arkansas. I have a brother with some breathing problems (years working in the steel mill and smoking) and they moved to eastern TN for family reasons, but I think the air is better there than in NW Indiana (close to Chicago). I can also recall the smog in Los Angeles in the 70s as a kid they took a toll on you, deep breaths were just painful. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I was wondering if maybe the area he is training in now (Nashville) is worse than where he grew up or played in college, both in Arkansas. I have a brother with some breathing problems (years working in the steel mill and smoking) and they moved to eastern TN for family reasons, but I think the air is better there than in NW Indiana (close to Chicago). I can also recall the smog in Los Angeles in the 70s as a kid they took a toll on you, deep breaths were just painful. 

Middle TN is worse for a few reasons - a wide variety of both northern and southern allergens, highly variable weather with frequent barometric swings (bad for those sensitive to pressure and also an issue with recurrent pollen dumps) and the worst problem: the basin effect.  Basically crap just lingers here longer so instead of a pollen blowing out, it settles.  Then the nice green lawns get mowed and kick it all up to ciculate some more.  Oh, and molds here are terrible but even people without mold allergies are often more miserable here than anywhere else they've lived.  

47 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Middle TN is worse for a few reasons - a wide variety of both northern and southern allergens, highly variable weather with frequent barometric swings (bad for those sensitive to pressure and also an issue with recurrent pollen dumps) and the worst problem: the basin effect.  Basically crap just lingers here longer so instead of a pollen blowing out, it settles.  Then the nice green lawns get mowed and kick it all up to ciculate some more.  Oh, and molds here are terrible but even people without mold allergies are often more miserable here than anywhere else they've lived.  

I'll be in Knoxville and will be driving to Lewisburg which is just outside Nashville later this summer.  If I have some free time I'll let you buy me a beer.  B)  

16 hours ago, darin3 said:

I'll be in Knoxville and will be driving to Lewisburg which is just outside Nashville later this summer.  If I have some free time I'll let you buy me a beer.  B)  

I'll buy you two. We have some good craft breweries.

• Like 1

Yeah depending on how severe his Asthma is and factor in the air quality in Tenn. I think it could really dampen the rookies chance of having a really good year. Robert Woods looks like the #1 guy at this point but he's had some injury issues lately and a lot of pundits thought that Treylon Burks would step into the WR1 job.afyer.thetrade of AJ Brown. Still theiffensewill roll through Derrick Henry. Also, I'm a little leary of Ryan Tannehill's mind set now that they drafted Malik Willis. Tanny already is passed and saying it's not his job to tutor/mentor Willis. That doesn't sound well for team continuity for the guy  supposed to be the leader of the team. Tanny's already getting off on the wrong foot. Regardless how he performs this year I sat he'll be gone next year.

So, in all I hope theyoungster gets things under control with his Asthma because he's in a good situation to be the #1 WR. He's talented.and I'd like to see him succeed with the Titans. I drafted himin a few keeper leagues.

52 minutes ago, Docniner said:

Yeah depending on how severe his Asthma is and factor in the air quality in Tenn. I think it could really dampen the rookies chance of having a really good year. Robert Woods looks like the #1 guy at this point but he's had some injury issues lately and a lot of pundits thought that Treylon Burks would step into the WR1 job.afyer.thetrade of AJ Brown. Still theiffensewill roll through Derrick Henry. Also, I'm a little leary of Ryan Tannehill's mind set now that they drafted Malik Willis. Tanny already is passed and saying it's not his job to tutor/mentor Willis. That doesn't sound well for team continuity for the guy  supposed to be the leader of the team. Tanny's already getting off on the wrong foot. Regardless how he performs this year I sat he'll be gone next year.

So, in all I hope theyoungster gets things under control with his Asthma because he's in a good situation to be the #1 WR. He's talented.and I'd like to see him succeed with the Titans. I drafted himin a few keeper leagues.

Are you using voice-to-text or something?

• Haha 2