[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help league dilemma

Cont971

12 guys in our league. We pull draft order 1 month ago out of a hat. Someone today quits the league, new guy joins. Some people love their pick and have been doing a ton of research on that spot. Some people think it’s only fair to redo entire order.

Do we redo entire draft order? 

Plug him in where last guy left ?

Let whoever wants to keep their pick keep it and redraft the other picks? 

Any insight would be awesome, thanks 

This isn't drama, new guy joined and inherited the draft spot of the previous owner. 

Done, don't debate it,  encourage conversation or try to see if everyone is OK with it.  It just is.  If people felt that it should have been redone,  they should have asked when the owner left, not now that your ready to start. 

• Like 2

Zero reason to draw for draft order over again, a random draw is a random draw. The new owner should have known the position they were getting when agreeing to take over that team.

I suspect those who are not happy with their draft slot were not happy when they were initially determined, and are just using this as a chance to complain. 

• Like 2

Still trying to figure out how this was a dilemma or even a legit consideration to begin with. 

Or if the OP even cares about the answer. Were they the commissioner? Or the new team who just joined? Are they one who is happy with their slot, or not?

I guess its that time of year, prepare for the onslaught of "is this fair" questions.

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the feedback guys, this was just in my league I’m not the commissioner, I’m in total agreement with all of you. But I was outnumbered in my fantasy group chat so I came here for unbiased opinions to prove myself right which you guys def did. Appreciate you all 

21 minutes ago, Cont971 said:

Appreciate the feedback guys, this was just in my league I’m not the commissioner, I’m in total agreement with all of you. But I was outnumbered in my fantasy group chat so I came here for unbiased opinions to prove myself right which you guys def did. Appreciate you all 

I have no clue why people thought you should do the draft over. This one isn't even close to me, just slot the guy in. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Cont971 said:

Sorry didn't mean to call you out, just that we get a lot of these questions and it isn't uncommon for the person who posted to never post again. Not sure why others in your league think this would be fair, maybe its only 1-2 that like their pick and prepared and everybody else is like "sure whatever draw again maybe I get a better slot". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Sorry didn't mean to call you out, just that we get a lot of these questions and it isn't uncommon for the person who posted to never post again. Not sure why others in your league think this would be fair, maybe its only 1-2 that like their pick and prepared and everybody else is like "sure whatever draw again maybe I get a better slot". 

No problem brotha, that’s pretty much my mindset there exactly 

• Like 1