[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamar Chase out 4-6 weeks per Shefter just now on ESPN

BillyBalata

I am one that does not like injuries, but I have really lucked out this week so far. I am up against the #1 team in my league this week and first their QB is Mahomes so they had to replace him with Lawrence. Another of his top players is Chase who is now out and will now have to be replaced by Devonte Smith. He still has Chubb, but instead of a 3 headed monster it is down to a 1 headed monster and some other good players. The match up will still be a good one , but at least I have a good chance now. 

As for Boyd, I have had him on my roster since week 1 so I am looking good now. 

Edited by Holy Tuck

14 minutes ago, Holy Tuck said:

I am one that does not like injuries, but I have really lucked out this week so far. I am up against the #1 team in my league this week and first their QB is Mahomes so they had to replace him with Lawrence. Another of his top players is Chase who is now out and will now have to be replaced by Devonte Smith. He still has Chubb, but instead of a 3 headed monster it is down to a 1 headed monster and some other good players. The match up will still be a good one , but at least I have a good chance now. 

As for Boyd, I have had him on my roster since week 1 so I am looking good now. 

As many of us at the Huddle have said over the years, fantasy football is 95% luck and 5% luck. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1