[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prime video . . .

Ramhock

The only bad part for me is the audio. I watch it on my PC and I have to turn all the volume up as high as I can to hear it. And then the commercials come on...

I have gigabit internet at home with speeds close to 900 MB up/down as well as minimal latency.  These TNF football games on Prime Video are a joke.  Constantly buffering and pixelated, but switch to ANY other web based streaming service and its perfect.  

I'm old school, when commercials come on I channel surf.  Can't do that when I'm on prime and it pisses me off.  If they start picking up Sunday games it will be even worse.  It's genius for them; they can sell commercial space at a premium since they'll essentially have a captive audience.  If the NFL gives them Sunday I'm going to go crap on Goodell's lawn, unless I can find his car.

19 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

I'm old school, when commercials come on I channel surf.  Can't do that when I'm on prime and it pisses me off.  If they start picking up Sunday games it will be even worse.  It's genius for them; they can sell commercial space at a premium since they'll essentially have a captive audience.  If the NFL gives them Sunday I'm going to go crap on Goodell's lawn, unless I can find his car.

The NFL TV deals were just redone recently with Amazon Prime getting the TNF package, they won't have a chance to get Sunday games until new TV deals are up for bidding for the 2034 season. If more NFL goes to streaming services you need to pay for I will be one done.

Not a Prime subscriber myself, but did talk with my brother who's been watching the games there and had some lagging and other issues. Certainly not as seamless as TV and DVR use. We were watching the Browns game together earlier this year and he got pretty pissed off once when it did some in game highlights then jumped to LIVE.