[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Need on MNF Week 13?

Jaxfactor904

5 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Sucks having multiple high stakes irons in the $$ prize fire and then essentially loose then all in one day.

Well maybe not all is lost.  But have no idea what happens in this situation.  Out opponent apparently tied on Kamara's yardage on the final lateral.  

Winner next week gets $1.5K or a free $2K entry into main event next year.  So not a minor deal here.

Screenshot_20221205_201804_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Up 63 points and I have Olave left. Other team has 5 left:  Bucs d, Taysom, Kamara, Evans, Godwin.

Hard to say how this one will go. Hopefully a defensive game both ways I guess, maybe.

Ended up with a 34 point win. 8-5.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Wow! Was down by 4.66. Needed 4.7 out of Kamara and it looked like I wasn’t going to get it. I got exactly 4.7. Won by .04. Hopefully no stat corrections but that last play has me worried

Kamara's usage was just horrible play-calling. All they did was run him between the tackles all night while Ingram was getting all the outside runs & passes. Made no sense whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Kamara's usage was just horrible play-calling. All they did was run him between the tackles all night while Ingram was getting all the outside runs & passes. Made no sense whatsoever.

Dalton getting them nowhere, put Jameis back in.

4 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Dalton getting them nowhere, put Jameis back in.

Dalton actually played pretty well. He can't help it if his receivers drop very catchable balls at key points in the game. Olave dropped a big gain early, Landry tries to one-hand what could have been a touchdown, Taysom not holding onto the critical 1st down & that 3rd & 1 to Callaway was possibly one of the worst no-chance plays they've called all season. Winston would have thrown multiple picks and we wouldn't have even been in the game. Dalton isn't great, but at least he's steady. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him back next year if we can't get someone in FA and can somehow bring in a rookie

6 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Agree. Kamara caught as many balls as Taysom Hill and there's no scenario where that's ok. I have no idea who's calling the plays there but it's a joke. Get the ball in your playmaker's hands, less gimmicks more football. 

11 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Whether Saints end up somehow winning this or not, Brady getting booed while exiting for the half at home, vs the Saints, will be a very fond memory in an otherwise forgettable season.

The look of disgust on his face several times when they failed to capitalize, including when he missed the open WR...priceless.  Watching Brady come back and win 🤢 🤮

16 hours ago, Gopher said:

Local Keeper with IDP - Down 41 and change.  He’s got Taysom and Lutz.  I’ve got Brady, Kamara, RB White, and LB White.

It’s a high-scoring league.  1.5 PPR and a quarter point per completion for QB’s.  Based on their season averages, I win by 5-6.  I have a feeling it’s going to come down to the very end.  😳

Meh.  Two points short. Another catch for Kamara would have done it.  Oh well. Hanging on to the two-seed, hoping to get through this upcoming Week 14 bye-week hell.  😳

9 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Meh.  Two points short. Another catch for Kamara would have done it.  Oh well. Hanging on to the two-seed, hoping to get through this upcoming Week 14 bye-week hell.  😳

Week 14 is absolutely brutal and why I was so anxious to claim the #2 seed in Fusion. Now I just pray I stay/get healthy for the next two weeks. It's been an impossible task this year, especially at WR.

28 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Week 14 is absolutely brutal and why I was so anxious to claim the #2 seed in Fusion. Now I just pray I stay/get healthy for the next two weeks. It's been an impossible task this year, especially at WR.

WR hasn't been so good maybe, I have been mostly fortunate. It seems like RB is better this year in terms of serious injuries. Would like to see data. This RB by commission trend I think is helping 

I bet a guy at the bar a beer that Brady would lead them to a last-second TD to win.   Mmmmm, Hazy IPA.  That was a nice cap to the night, although TB's D didn't get me enough for a win in my little 10-team redraft.  Oh well.  Still making the playoffs.

12 hours ago, darin3 said:

I bet a guy at the bar a beer that Brady would lead them to a last-second TD to win.   Mmmmm, Hazy IPA.  That was a nice cap to the night, although TB's D didn't get me enough for a win in my little 10-team redraft.  Oh well.  Still making the playoffs.

Dude must have already been hammered to bet against a Brady comeback. 

Love the Hazy IPAs

38 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Dude must have already been hammered to bet against a Brady comeback. 

Love the Hazy IPAs

I think it was pretty much a coin flip.  Brady and that Buc offense looked absolutely out of sorts Monday night.  I just felt like rooting for something at the end of the game.  A few of us at the bar had been discussing the movie Rat Race and I felt like betting on something since I had no way of winning my matchup where I needed huge points out of Tampa's D.

And yeah it was a good hazy.