[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Week 16 chatter

Shorttynaz

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

he didn't say Mozart. Howie Long said that Terry would eventually say "Mozart". Howie was teasing him. Facts.

Lsten to it back. Strahan said that he knew it was a matter of time before he called him that or whatever he called him other than Mostert. Facts

Edited by irish

What the hell is happening with the Bucs?  They're losing to the Cards with McSorley at QB 9-6 in the 4th?!  Imagine, Brady losing to Purdy and McSorley?!?  

Saw an interesting angle if the Chargers win tonight and clinch a wildcard spot:

Tennessee Titans have nothing to play for in week 17 with the Division Title / Play-offs on the line in week 18. Would they sit a bunch of players (King Henry) in a meaningless game to keep them healthy?

Anyone get to see Joe Buck acting like a little beeyotch on the Monday Night Post Game/ Sportscenter with Vanpelt?  

He was pissed that Scott only asked him one question and talked to Aikman the entire time, which left him standing there awkwardly. It actually continued on as well.

On 12/26/2022 at 1:46 PM, Riffraff said:

Saw an interesting angle if the Chargers win tonight and clinch a wildcard spot:

Tennessee Titans have nothing to play for in week 17 with the Division Title / Play-offs on the line in week 18. Would they sit a bunch of players (King Henry) in a meaningless game to keep them healthy?

Henry listed as doubtful this week.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:24 PM, irish said:

Anyone get to see Joe Buck acting like a little beeyotch on the Monday Night Post Game/ Sportscenter with Vanpelt?  

He was pissed that Scott only asked him one question and talked to Aikman the entire time, which left him standing there awkwardly. It actually continued on as well.

I missed this but need to find the video.  Joe Buck being ignored will bring great joy to me

30 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I missed this but need to find the video.  Joe Buck being ignored will bring great joy to me

I'll see if I can find it. Buck was not happy. 

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I cant stand him

Definitely acted like a little cry baby. They went back and forth there and SVP even continued talking about it after Buck and Aikman were done, discussing with Stanford Steve about making sure they have a list of questions ready for Joe next week. 

3 hours ago, irish said:

Definitely acted like a little cry baby. They went back and forth there and SVP even continued talking about it after Buck and Aikman were done, discussing with Stanford Steve about making sure they have a list of questions ready for Joe next week. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's a d-bag for sure. 

3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I cant stand him

https://www.thedailybeast.com/espns-joe-buck-and-scott-van-pelt-get-into-uncomfortably-testy-exchange

Here's the whole video. I think Joe Buck is out of line. He got the first question, spent about a minute on it, then the convo switched to Herbert, and obviously Aikman is the guy to talk to on that, which he took quite a while explaining. There were basically only 3 questions total. He must have been in a bad mood. But Buck is right, probably good for ratings so whatever. 

Edited by purplemonster

8 hours ago, purplemonster said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/espns-joe-buck-and-scott-van-pelt-get-into-uncomfortably-testy-exchange

Here's the whole video. I think Joe Buck is out of line. He got the first question, spent about a minute on it, then the convo switched to Herbert, and obviously Aikman is the guy to talk to on that, which he took quite a while explaining. There were basically only 3 questions total. He must have been in a bad mood. But Buck is right, probably good for ratings so whatever. 

I agree, I'm sure there are times Buck does more talking and Aikman doesn't cry about it.  I am very glad Buck is done with Baseball and I only have to hear him once a week

On 12/24/2022 at 8:55 PM, Bobby Brown said:

Lotta empty sets tonight.  I've seen more Steeler fans at a Jacksonville Jaguars game.

Christmas Eve night, 9 degrees, even if Franco had been alive and their in person I doubt the attendance is much better. It was worse for the Browns game, a bit colder, played at 1PM and with slim playoff chances still on the line. I read that tickets for the NO-CLE game were going for $3-5 on StubHub.

I'd love to see some real attendance figures, not the "paid attendance" figure that we get in most places. No way that either PIT or CLE game had near capacity attendance.