[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bob Barker passed

rajncajn

5 hours ago, rajncajn said:

99 years old. He reminds me of sitting with my grandma when I was a kid watching The Price is Right. Game show legend, rest in peace. 

Loved him, the show and the fact that he was an animal rights activist. 

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Some parts of his legacy are controversial, but I admired what he did for animals rights.

And now you don't have to worry about being called gay for appreciating those efforts that he made because the specific individual who makes those comments is no longer here to make them.  😀

6 hours ago, irish said:

And now you don't have to worry about being called gay for appreciating those efforts that he made because the specific individual who makes those comments is no longer here to make them.  😀

So you reported him because he called you gay?

7 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

So you reported him because he called you gay?

Do you miss him?  

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Do you miss him?  

Not really. You just said you were going to see if you could do something about him calling you a name and now you're claiming he's gone. So my assumption is that you reported him for calling you a name. 

46 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Not really. You just said you were going to see if you could do something about him calling you a name and now you're claiming he's gone. So my assumption is that you reported him for calling you a name. 

The powers that be saw his "gay" post and made a decision based on that and his history.  I'm pretty sure people don't get booted just for calling someone a name once. However, a history of being belligerent will do it. The posts were deleted and he's gonzo and this is a better place for it. 

Edited by irish
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, irish said:

The powers that be saw his "gay" post and made a decision based on that and his history.  I'm pretty sure people don't get booted just for calling someone a name once. However, a history of being belligerent will do it. The posts were deleted and he's gonzo and this is a better place for it. 

6kings is still being shown as recently browsing this site.

5 minutes ago, Big John said:

6kings is still being shown as recently browsing this site.

Interesting. Well, I guess time will tell. Maybe, just his posts were deleted. 

4 hours ago, irish said:

Meh.  The guy didn't need to be booted.

Definitely a legend.  Plenty of grammar school sick days watching PIR on the couch.  And of course his cameo in the Adam Sandler flick was hilarious.  

I still watch PIR on Tuesdays since I work from home.  Drew Carey is OK but no Bob Barker.  May he RIP...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Definitely a legend.  Plenty of grammar school sick days watching PIR on the couch.  And of course his cameo in the Adam Sandler flick was hilarious.  

I still watch PIR on Tuesdays since I work from home.  Drew Carey is OK but no Bob Barker.  May he RIP...

Forgot about that scene, how awesome was that!

• 2 weeks later...