[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Kelce

Kayteeohh33

I have zero shares of Kelce.  Did multipple mocks at 5-9 to see results when picking Kelce there.  Results for me were ugh. Yuk.  I miss the days when Kelce was a late 2nd.  That said,  I wish all you Kelce owners all the best.  Sucks for FF all around.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

Priest Holmes is hoping that MRI is negative.

Priest Holmes was my son's 1st ever FF draft pick.  He was 13.  Bought a Jersey a few yrs later.  Still has it.  I borrowed it and wore it to the SB party I attended last year.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 1:26 PM, darin3 said:

No link but I hear he'll be out 2 weeks.  Oof.

FYI I saw this on Twitter/X but apparently you can just "buy" the blue "verified" checkmark these days, so whoever's Tweet I saw may just be some scrub looking for clicks.  I don't think any of the reputable folks have put a timetable on it yet.

15 hours ago, darin3 said:

FYI I saw this on Twitter/X but apparently you can just "buy" the blue "verified" checkmark these days, so whoever's Tweet I saw may just be some scrub looking for clicks.  I don't think any of the reputable folks have put a timetable on it yet.

Probably best not to share player news unless we know its a reputable source, or we provide the source so others can judge. Far too much "somebody says" going on these days. Allowing people to buy some kind of reputation (Twitter check marks) doesn't help. 

Here is what I see in recent news on NBS sports (he'll test it this morning). My oponent already plugged in his backup TE. 

"Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that the Chiefs will get a better idea about which way that question will be answered on Thursday morning. The team is set to put Kelce through a workout to test his knee and determine if he’ll be able to play in the opener or if it’s more prudent to wait for the future."

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Probably best not to share player news unless we know its a reputable source, or we provide the source so others can judge. Far too much "somebody says" going on these days. Allowing people to buy some kind of reputation (Twitter check marks) doesn't help. 

Here is what I see in recent news on NBS sports (he'll test it this morning). My oponent already plugged in his backup TE. 

"Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that the Chiefs will get a better idea about which way that question will be answered on Thursday morning. The team is set to put Kelce through a workout to test his knee and determine if he’ll be able to play in the opener or if it’s more prudent to wait for the future."

Gee what a surprise you have this sage advice.  What would we do without you?  

• Confused 1