[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 3

rajncajn

Going to try to make this a weekly thing. Like last week, the premise is to tell who you put in your lineup even though you have a feeling it will be the wrong call.

Then, after the games are done we can discuss what right or wrong calls you made.

I always plug in an early lineup even before waivers etc. This week I'm already seeing a potential error that I'm likely to stubbornly stick with. This week in my flex spot I'm going with Brian Robinson. The production he's put up can't be denied and Gibson has become an afterthought, but he doesn't have the best matchup this week and literally every other option I have is projected to outscore. We'll see, but I'm going with my gut.

Shaking things up a bit, as a couple of starters just don't look at good as the guy on the bench

Tua over Trevor

Swift over Mattison

Doubs over Jeudy 

At least one of those will backfire. With the Browns offense expected to stumble more, playing Cooper (Jeudy/Boyd) and Njoku (Ferguson) could backfire. 

8 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Starting Tyler Allgeier over Dameon Pierce. Also note, I'm starting Bijan Robinson. 

I've decided to sit Pierce until the Texans start figuring out how to open a lane. That said, I don't think I've ever started two RBs from the same team. Strange times for the position to us that have been playing FF for more than 10 years or so.

5 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I've decided to sit Pierce until the Texans start figuring out how to open a lane. That said, I don't think I've ever started two RBs from the same team. Strange times for the position to us that have been playing FF for more than 10 years or so.

It's definitely strange times, but I can't ignore the stats or matchup. Allgeier had 16 carries last game. He's not a receiving threat, but he will get an opportunity in that offense. It's also a good matchup.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shaft said:

It's definitely strange times, but I can't ignore the stats or matchup. Allgeier had 16 carries last game. He's not a receiving threat, but he will get an opportunity in that offense. It's also a good matchup.

Not a bad strategy at all. :tup:

11 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Flexing Garrett Wilson against NE over Mattison.

Probably end up a prove it game for Mattison where he'll blow it up and another 2 reception game for GW.😐

In my other league starting Kelley against Vikings after Swift performance against them last week. Sitting Ford and Allgeier, oh boy.

Telling my next door neighbor (who is mostly disliked by other GMs) to stop whining about a rule change made over 10 yrs ago.  Followed by my wife telling me I better not cause a problem.  (to be continued)

Edited by Dcat
  • Haha 2