[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL trade Deadline - Rumored and Real

Sivaro

• Sivaro changed the title to NFL trade Deadline - Rumored and Real
13 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I have Jeudy in my dynasty league. I’d like to see if a change of scenery can salvage his career. Sound like he needs an attitude adjustment more than anything though 

I have jeudy on my DO NOT DRAFt near ADP list.  if he falls 2 rounds, I'll take him.  

If he isnt hurt or "Q" he is underperforming.  Always an excuse from his managers and him "my Oline, my coach's play calling, my QB's reads...." 

Maybe a change of scenery helps, where he can get a better QB, a better Oline, and a better coach (again) so that he can let his true talents shine through.   Good for him if so.  

1 minute ago, ThatDude said:

Vikings putting everyone on the trade block 🤦🏻‍♂️

I disagree. I think they look for a capable QB and try to ride it out. The defense has been playing better, and they still have a ton of weapons on offense. They need to acquire a game manager though. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gijoerock said:

Who's tanking for Cayleb Williams?

Giants

What QB do the Vikings go after?  Mccoy, Brissett, Heinicke?  Other?

Interesting question.  Personally, not interested in Wentz.  He's failed miserably in at least three places now.  I'd be surprised if ATL is willing to part with Heinecke, as long as they're in the hunt in the NFC South.  Brissett costs too much (and I think his best days are LONG behind him), and McCoy couldn't even make an ARI roster that was largely QB-less to start the season.  At first glance, here are a few names that come to mind, all of which have very manageable salaries currently.  

Andy Dalton CAR - The epitome of wily veteran, and CAR seems set on riding out the season with Young.  

Brian Hoyer LVR - Another vet who could step in and manage.  Might be the odd man out in Vegas with AOC playing well behind Jimmy. 

Josh Dobbs ARI - Probably a longshot, but Kyler is about to return, and ARI is going to play him the way it sounds.  Wouldn't hurt to ask. 

Mike White MIA - He's been thrown into worse situations in his career, and I like his competitive nature. 

Case Keenum HOU - Wouldn't that be ironic? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Interesting question.  Personally, not interested in Wentz.  He's failed miserably in at least three places now.  I'd be surprised if ATL is willing to part with Heinecke, as long as they're in the hunt in the NFC South.  Brissett costs too much (and I think his best days are LONG behind him), and McCoy couldn't even make an ARI roster that was largely QB-less to start the season.  At first glance, here are a few names that come to mind, all of which have very manageable salaries currently.  

Andy Dalton CAR - The epitome of wily veteran, and CAR seems set on riding out the season with Young.  

Brian Hoyer LVR - Another vet who could step in and manage.  Might be the odd man out in Vegas with AOC playing well behind Jimmy. 

Josh Dobbs ARI - Probably a longshot, but Kyler is about to return, and ARI is going to play him the way it sounds.  Wouldn't hurt to ask. 

Mike White MIA - He's been thrown into worse situations in his career, and I like his competitive nature. 

I fully agree with you regarding Wentz. Personally I’d be very happy with Dalton or Case. Mike White could also be decent, but I’d put him at a 3rd choice behind the other 2. 

I could see Heinecke being available if the Falcons front office is as inept at handling personnel as their head coach. 

5 hours ago, Gopher said:

I do not see Hoyer being an option, regardless of his contact or availability. I think they want more than he'd provide. The other options are possibilities for sure, imo. 

7 hours ago, Gopher said:

I think its Dalton.  Mia doesnt move White as he is too valuable wrt Tua's prior brain bumps.