[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Super Bowl Squads

darin3

I dunno about y'all, but I had a TON of "crossover" last week.  Lots of rooting for players in one league but also facing them in others.  Not so much for my Super Bowl teams. Honestly, I thought I was going to miss out on making the championships in all of my leagues but ended up getting into four.  Pretty proud of how I was able to fight off injuries in all of these leagues.  Here's who I'll likely be starting come Thursday-Sunday.

12-team superflex redraft (non-Huddle)

QBs - Prescott and Mayfield

RBs - Cook and Zamir White (unless Jacobs plays, then Gibson)

WRs - Collins, Pittman (if he plays) and Wilson

TEs - going with 2 TEs... Kelce and Goedert

DEF - Jacksonville

8-team superflex IDP dynasty (non-Huddle)

QBs - Jackson and Mullens

RBs - CMC, Etienne, Gibbs

WRs - Adams and Metcalf

TE - Likely

DL - Garrett and Montez Sweat

LB - Spillane, Speed, Leonard, Kendricks

DB - Hamilton and Bates

12-team IDP dynasty (non-Huddle)

QB - Mayfield

RBs - Aaron Jones (meh) and Taylor

WRs - Chase (if he plays), Hopkins, Moore, JSN

TE - LaPorta

DL - not sure yet, probably Koonce and Hendrickson

LB - Ernest Jones, Oluokun and Bolton

DB - Hamilton, Brisker, Owens

16-team IDP dynasty (ATAP)

QB - Hurts

RBs- CMC and Taylor

WRs - Jefferson and Chase (if he plays... otherwise Hopkins)

TE - Njoku (just lost Hockenson)

DTs - Wilkins and Donald

DEs - not sure yet.... Burns, Young, Dupree

LBs - Warner, Barnes, Okereke and Kaden Elliss

CBs - Reed n' Sneed

S - Winfield

--------

Who you startin'?

Good luck to all!

Edited by darin3

Lucky to make 2/3 championships.  Teams were very healthy.  Starting lineups this week:

Half PPR - 12 team

Dak

Pollard

Swift

Monty

Amon

Puka

Full PPR Superflex - 10 team (friend's league needed an owner on their draft day, trying to make them see they shouldn't have asked me)

Dak

Browning

JTaylor

Chandler

MEvans

DK

Deebo

Puka

Pitts

My third team was my best tho, lol, 12 team.  Kicker killed me:

Herbert

RWhite

Kamara

Puka

Chase

Amon

CD

Picked up Puka in all 3 leagues after week 1.

Edited by Ramhock

Made 1 of 3 championship games. 10 team .5pt ppr league 

K. Murray

CMC

K. Williams

Gibbs

Lamb

Kupp

Myers

Jets

I kept Lamb from last season. I traded for Kupp late in the season and got K. Williams and Mostert off the waiver wire early in the year. I also have J. Cook and D. Smith on the bench. On paper this should be a win but we all know how that goes.

I’ve played in the same two local leagues for about 15 years now. If I can pull this win out it will be 4 championships in 3 years between my two main locals. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Finn5033

made it in 1/3 leagues. half of my team is questionable... ugh!

16 team PPR  Redraft (Huddle Elite)

Josh Allen

Saquon Barkley (Q)

Alvin Kamara

Jordan Addison (Q)

Amari Cooper (Q)

Courtland Sutton (Q)

Evan Engram

Fairbairn

Vikings

Edited by dug

2 hours ago, dug said:

made it in 1/3 leagues. half of my team is questionable... ugh!

16 team PPR  Redraft (Huddle Elite)

Courtland Sutton (Q)

I think this is the one you need to be most worried about.  I don't think he's going to play.  I have him in two leagues where I'm vying for 3rd and am closely monitoring.

3-week cumulative finals among top 4 teams (14 week average + weeks 15,16 & 17).  Winner takes $1500, 2nd and 3rd have good consolation amounts. 

Entering week 17, the final week, I am ahead of the pack by 52 points.  :yes: This is my only championship this year.  Close in some others but terrible in most.

My Starting roster:

QB: Purdy (will pivot to Carr if Purdy is a no go.  Just dropped Russ Wilson as my backup and glad Carr was available).
RB1 & 2: CMC & Mostert (will have no choice but to pivot to Zamir White or Chase Brown if Mostert is a no go)
WR1 & 2: Mike Evans & Tee Higgins
TE: Kmet (can pivot to either Gerald Everett or Tucker Kraft, who both play later games)
Flex: Waddle (will pivot to Jakobi Meyers or Brandin Cooks if Waddle is a no go. Cooks plays Saturday so the pivot would likely be to Meyers, if necessary)
K: McLaughlin (Picked him up before week 16 and he raked in the points, hoping for same this week.)
DST: Broncos

Edited by Dcat

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

3-week cumulative finals among top 4 teams (14 week average + weeks 15,16 & 17).  Winner takes $1500, 2nd and 3rd have good consolation amounts. 

Oh!  I'm in @Gopher 's Guillotine league where I'm in the Final Four.  4-week cumulative scoring, payouts depend on where you end up at the end of those weeks.  Obviously everyone's roster is stacked, so it will depend on who has huge weeks.  Need big weeks out of all of these players, as I'm in 2nd place as it stands now, down 25 points or so.

QB - Dak

RBs - CMC, Cook, Hall (sitting Ekeler)

WRs - Jefferson, Rice, DK (sitting Waddle, Adams and Devonta Smith)

TE - McBride (sitting Engram)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Oh!  I'm in @Gopher 's Guillotine league where I'm in the Final Four.  4-week cumulative scoring, payouts depend on where you end up at the end of those weeks.  Obviously everyone's roster is stacked, so it will depend on who has huge weeks.  Need big weeks out of all of these players, as I'm in 2nd place as it stands now, down 25 points or so.

QB - Dak

RBs - CMC, Cook, Hall (sitting Ekeler)

WRs - Jefferson, Rice, DK (sitting Waddle, Adams and Devonta Smith)

TE - McBride (sitting Engram)

Final four, but it's only a three-week final.  So, this is the last week.  Good luck!

Side note... Nothing like running your own guillotine league, and being the first one eliminated (back in Week 1).  That's what I get for drafting Kelce, I guess.  :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Final four, but it's only a three-week final.  So, this is the last week.  Good luck!

Side note... Nothing like running your own guillotine league, and being the first one eliminated (back in Week 1).  That's what I get for drafting Kelce, I guess.  :lol:

Oh right, 3 weeks.  Finger slip.  Or just dumb.  

And yeah, thanks for running the show there even you got bounced so early!  

This post-season has been a roller coaster for me.  Went 7-1 in Week 15, with another 3 byes.  Week 16 was a disaster, going 2-8 even though I was "favored" in more than half of those matchups. Too many shares of guys who got hurt early (Hockenson, Sutton, etc.), as well as guys who just crapped the bed (Adams, Kupp, Diggs, Kamara, Ekeler, etc.). Brutal. So, I'm in a bunch of third place matchups, as well as two finals.....

12-team Local Redraft - This is an old-school league (no PPR, no flex, no TE Required, 3 pts per pass TD) where we celebrated our 25th season last year. I've won it a few times over the years... I believe this would be my 5th (or maybe 6th?) time winning, but most of my championships came in the first 10-15 years (I think I've won it once in the past decade). The cool thing about this one is that all FA pickups are $5, and all of that extra FA $$ goes to the champion.  So, while 2nd and 3rd get like $100/50 respectively, the winner's payout can be up in the $600-700 range or higher.  Not bad for a $50 entry. I've been known to spend more than my share (some guys in this league are super cheap, drafting two kickers, two defenses, etc.).  There have been years where I'm pretty sure my total FA tab has exceeded the rest of the league combined. :LOL:  I've got my work cut out for me, as I'm limping into the playoffs with the following (bench in parentheses).... 

QB - Fields (Geno)
RB - J Cook, Z White (Pacheco, Dillon, Spears)
WR/TE - T Hill, Nacua, Flowers (Waddle, Doubs)
PK - Sanders
DEF - BUF (MIN)

Just dropped Stevenson to grab White, who I'll start if Jacobs is OUT. If Jacobs plays, I'm probably stuck with Spears, as there isn't much else on the wire. Or Dillon if he's somehow active and Jones is not.  Also considering dropping Sanders for another kicker (Bass, Fairbairn, Gay, Havrisik). Just not sure which way I want to go there (my experience this year with "streaming" kickers has been that they are all an absolute crap-shoot).  :wacko:

Dynasty Wars III (14-team IDP) - I've been in this league for 15+ years (my very first dynasty league, actually), but it's one of the very few that I've never won. Made a bunch of trades this year (including trading Stroud for Cousins early in the season... Ouch).  Guys with asterisks are all guys acquired in the past 2-3 months.  Managed to get the top seed and a bye, and a couple of upsets in the playoffs have set it up where I'm facing the 5-seed @cmath52 in the final (a team that had to grab Easton Stick this week just to have a starting QB). That said, I know that absolutely anything could happen in this final, and his team is solid across the board, with Saquon/Mixon and Jefferson/Kupp/Moore, as well as a bunch of studs on defense as well.  I'm not taking anything for granted in this one. In fact, given that I've never won this one before, I'm probably more nervous about it that anything else.  :unsure:

QB - Prescott* (Mayfield)
RB - Mostert*, B Robinson, R White* (Allgeier*, Moss*)
WR - Lamb, Metcalf (Doubs, Osborn, D Robinson)
TE - Engram* (J Smith, Trautman)
PK - Gay (Badgley, Dicker)
DL - Cooper, Mack* (Autry, Madubuike, Jennings, Karlaftis)
LB - David, Okereke, Spillane (Edwards, D Campbell*, J Campbell, Takitaki, M Walker)
DB - Gilman, Owens, Melifonwu (Byard, Simmons, H Smith)

Watching the Mostert situation closely.  I sort of like the Doubs and Osborn matchups, particularly if Reed/Watson and/or Addison don't play, so we'll see.  At LB, I'm always trying to pick three between the foursome of David/Okereke/Spillane/Edwards.  And, while they're "studs" on paper, Byard/Simmons/Smith have been below-average DB's fantasy-wise, so they'll probably stay on the bench unless someone like Owens has an injury issue.  

Good luck to all.  

• Like 1

14 team non-PPR dynasty, year 25, 1Q, 1R, 1W/T, 3Flex, 1K, 1D

My squad (defending Champ that went undefeated last year)
QB Hurts
RB Barkley, A Jones, Mixon
WR Evans, Adams
PK Aubrey
DT Jaguars
No depth due to injuries

Taking on an undefeated 15-0 squad, league leader in points, and Champ the year before me:
QB Prescott
RB Kamara, Swift
WR Jefferson, Lamb, Deebo S
PK McManus
DT Eagles
Has options if changes mind: Chase, Diggs, Montgomery

I have a chance to win all three of the leagues I'm in. All three are total points over a three week playoff with all six teams who make the playoffs (leagues are 14, 14, and 16 teams). I'm in 2nd place in one, behind by 11 pts and 1st place in the other two. I really want to win all three because it would very much annoy @Henry Muto :D (who's kind and generous enough to commish all three leagues, plus many others). The league that I'm in 2nd place will require last minute changes due to game-time decisions, bleh

QB: Lamar

RB: Mixon and Montgomery (benching Aaron Jones)

WR: Jefferson, Lamb and Lockett

TE: Pitts (benching Freiemuth... last week was very frustrating having benched Pitts (15pts) for Freiermuth's ZERO points

If Keenan Allen or Pittman (I'm glad his brain is healing, feel like he should sit out anyways) play, I'll first substitute out Lockett. 

On 12/28/2023 at 11:31 AM, Riffraff said:

14 team non-PPR dynasty, year 25, 1Q, 1R, 1W/T, 3Flex, 1K, 1D

My squad (defending Champ that went undefeated last year)

Taking on an undefeated 15-0 squad, league leader in points, and Champ the year before me:

Pulled the upset over the undefeated, top scoring team (#3 all-time). Snapped the 15 game winning streak that would have tied my undefeated record. Back-to-Back Suspect Bowls and 4th total Skippy Trophy. Used 'too old for dynasty' players - the anti-Ageist squad.

Totally elated!

Edited by Riffraff
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Riffraff said:

Pulled the upset over the undefeated, top scoring team (#3 all-time). Snapped the 15 game winning streak that would have tied my undefeated record. Back-to-Back Suspect Bowls and 4th total Skippy Trophy. Used 'too old for dynasty' players - the anti-Ageist squad.

Totally elated!

I managed to win both mine.  LFG, old guys!!

On 12/28/2023 at 1:17 PM, Anonymouse said:

I have a chance to win all three of the leagues I'm in. 

@t-bone65 ruined my chance at a triple crown. And, most of his roster is on a multi-year contract, so I expect to have to deal with him again next year

• Like 1

Late to Party but won 2 of my 3 leagues this year, including the only one that really matters with a $600 buy in with this lineup in a Superflex:

Mahomes

Kamara

RWhite

Lamb

Evans

Doubs (Waddle and Cooper out for championship game)

Stafford as flex

SEA K

CLE D

Lamb and Evans carried me most of year and got lucky in Championship game that my opponent had an off game as neither if us scored our season weekly average.  But had big games to get to the Bowl.

• Like 2