[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

20 years with an awsome chick!

McBoog

Congratulations, McBoog! Maybe your wife can talk to mine, our 20th is next year. She can convince my wife I need to see a Colts game (not a Colts fan, but certainly a team I would not mind watching in-person and plus they are only a couple hours away). :D

The response that I have gotten the past couple times from her when I mentioned seeing a Colts game were :D .

Forgive me, but when I first glanced at this, I thought it said "Dick" and not "Chick."

644080[/snapback]

B) That too! :D

But wait, B) the math/years doesn't add up! :D You Bassturd! :D

:D

Congrats McBoog!

I was just thinking yesterday that my wife (of just over one year) might spring for some Falcons playoff tickets. She loves sports and hates shopping, scrapbooking, and any other female stereotype you can think of. I did say "stereotype." No hate mail please.

20 years sounds like a blessing!

You bassturd Booger!  That is cool.   :D

And ahhhh, Grasshopper,....her training is now complete!

644068[/snapback]

It is not the "Macho" thing to say... But I'm not sure who "trained" who! Funny stuff! B)

Thank you all for the well wishes! :D

edited to add:

Congrats to you too Grits! :DB) You know the Roller Coaster and how much work and dedication it takes to keep it together. In this world, too many people seem to walk away, doing the easy thing, rather than investing the time it takes to overcome the bumps and build a strong foundation.

Now.. Roll over, sit, speak, mow the grass! Good boy! :D

Edited by McBoog

Congrats McBoog. My wife is a football fanatic and we have PSL's (season tickets basically) for the Ravens and we go to every game together. Last year she surprised me for my b-day with Ravens-Titans playoff tickets and we had a blast. Enjoy the game and your next 20

Boog - ah congrats!!! Nothing like having someone to share your passion with...and I dont just mean the baby thing :D

20 years is a heck of an accomplishment in a relationship these days. Both of you should be commended for sticking with it. Best wishes now and for another 30. Good luck with fantasy football jr. and hope you and the Mrs enjoy the game!!!

:D to you, your wife and the newbie on the way!