[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbowl Leader Board - Week one

DMD

Never in the history of the NFL have three visitors ever won in the first week. I'm not sure how far back you would have to go just to find two road winners but I know it has been a good while.

The Smackbowl leader is not only bsr78 who has 271.3 points, he has not lost a single player yet. That's what happens when you select nothing but Vikings and Colts.

WEEK ONE LEADERBOARD

We'll see how this changes by next week! The Green Bay loss was likely the one that hurt the most people since it was the passing attack that most people liked in the NFC.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never in the history of the NFL have three visitors ever won in the first week. I'm not sure how far back you would have to go just to find two road winners but I know it has been a good while.

The Smackbowl leader is not only bsr78 who has 271.3 points, he has not lost a single player yet. That's what happens when you select nothing but Vikings and Colts.

WEEK ONE LEADERBOARD

We'll see how this changes by next week!

647876[/snapback]

So... if LaDainian Tomlinson gets traded to the Colts, I've got a chance. Awesome. :D

Since I took all GB players ... I'm toast :D

647880[/snapback]

Me too. Most of my NFC guys were Packers. :D Who would have thought the Vikings would actually win a road game outdoors?

Holy Crap, sundaynfl, how do you only have 2 players left????

648030[/snapback]

:bigshock: I didn't notice that. Only two left???

I'm 235th. Now I'm just trying to avoid coming in last. :D And I was really feeling good about my team going in.