[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mason Gone

jgcoach

The Giants don't have alot of room but, I think they could free some up for him. San Diego could use some help there also. They don't need him as bad as the Giants though. I heard a rumor about the Vikes being interested but it was the radio, and who knows where they get their stuff.

I'd like to see Baltimore sign him.  Porter is off the market and Plax is a punk.

At about $17 million under, it can easily happen $$$ wise.

Mason, Heap, Moore would be the best WR/TE set we've had in a long time.

707871[/snapback]

Plax fits the ravens team better :D

I think the Redskins-Jets and Panthers are contenders for Mason...would love to see Packers get him and let Driver go--won't happen--but Walker-Mason-Franks--would be a nice way to send Favre out slinging the rock...JMHO :D

708419[/snapback]

Panthers don't need Mason. He'd look good playing for the Panthers, but I think they are sold on Smith and Colbert. What the Panthers need is someone to fill in for Proehl and another 4th receiver.

Panthers don't need Mason.  He'd look good playing for the Panthers, but I think they are sold on Smith and Colbert.  What the Panthers need is someone to fill in for Proehl and another 4th receiver.

708650[/snapback]

Panthers don't need Mason???

If they lose Moose, they will have a large void to fill. Smith is a big play receiver, not a possesion receiver. Colbert has not shown those skills yet either.

The Panthers have a slim shot at keeping Moose, but Mason would be a huge upgrade over Colbert opposite Smith.

Panthers don't need Mason???

If  they lose Moose, they will have a large void to fill. Smith is a big play receiver, not a possesion receiver. Colbert has not shown those skills yet either.

The Panthers have a slim shot at keeping Moose, but Mason would be a huge upgrade over Colbert opposite Smith.

708801[/snapback]

He would definitely be an upgrade to Colbert immediately but, Colbert did show promise as a rookie and who knows what he'll turn into. The Panthers can use Mason but I don't think they're in dire need. Smith healthy will be good and I think Colbert will mature and do better this year than last.