[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren Sharper wearing purple

BillyBalata

Being a Pack fan that blows.I am starting to wonder why Favre decided to come back.I know there are cap issues but they have not done JACK this offseason and every other team in the division has looked to improve drastically. :D Might be a long season in 05.

I'm glad he's gone. You can add least 1 more TD for Walker against the Viking because Sharper took a horrible angle. I also didn't see any leadership come out of him. Any other Packer fans not sad to see him go?

Edited by kcmast

I'm glad he's gone.  You can add least 1 more TD for Walker against the Viking because Sharper took a horrible angle.  I also didn't see any leadership come out of him.  Any other Packer fans not sad to see him go?

731696[/snapback]

Sounds like sour grapes to me

I'm glad he's gone.  You can add least 1 more TD for Walker against the Viking because Sharper took a horrible angle.  I also didn't see any leadership come out of him.  Any other Packer fans not sad to see him go?

731696[/snapback]

Losing Sharper hurts. Sounded like Bates scheme would have let him hang back and play centerfield, a nice strength of his. Plus despite his issues last year, he's one of only 2 or 3 defenders with Pro Bowl ability on the defense.

Worst part is that while he doesn't sound bitter about the whole affair with Green Bay, I find it hard to believe he isn't going to want to show up the Packer brass when the Vikes play them.

As far as Green Bay's offseason, I think Thompson is doing the right thing - the Pack is having to endure some short-term pain in order to gain long-term health under the salcap. The core of the offense is still there; and the defensive coaching staff has been GREATLY upgraded. With their recent moves, Minny has quite clearly become the team to beat but Green Bay shouldn't backslide much, if at all.

I'm sure some one cry but enjoy while you can

731904[/snapback]

I share my office with two ladies. It's bad enough that I'm at a FF site in the first place. With the pics, multiply that by 10. But let me be the first to say that this is not a formal complaint. :D