[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #7

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I was the Huddle girlfriend of someone who looks that incredibly gay.  :D

736764[/snapback]

You shouldn't care about that when he's in his contraption and you're...well, you know....not able to see his gay face.

I can't believe I was the Huddle girlfriend of someone who looks that incredibly gay.  :D

736764[/snapback]

Oh no! :D Sorry to disappoint.

Dont tell anyone, but those were fake pics and the real me is in my sigline pic. Whaddya think? Nice, huh? :D

Yep. It's me. Busted. The statue is a Viking so it's obviously me.

But if it isn't, i'm going back to my earlier guess of that east coast Eagles fan, Keggerz.

736453[/snapback]

Its

It's definately keggerz. He even knew the URL of where the fake pic came from. And he's laid extremely low in this thread. Give yourself up Keg!  :D

736464[/snapback]

not

OK, Keg it is.

736466[/snapback]

me

I'm telling you it's Keggerz. All the clues fit. I think he even lives directly east of Nebraska.

736476[/snapback]

I

:D  Keggerz lives in Virginia, I believe...

736480[/snapback]

live

So Keggerz or Skins, eh...

736482[/snapback]

in

So were you trying to tell me it's not Keg?

736495[/snapback]

the

Hurry up and fess up Keg. It's lunch time.

736501[/snapback]

Mid-Atlantic :D

on another note...should i be frightened that

Grunge has been MH stalking me the past 2 days :bigshock:

Careful, some good ole boys from VA will string you up for saying they're in the North.

736639[/snapback]

:string: :confederate flag:

ok, now give us a real photo...something to mercilessly ridicule for a few pages, not these panorama pix where skins' little bald head is like 3 pixels wide.  these are Rosie O'Donnell submissions skins, look what timc sent in yesterday, he is obviously 10 times the man you are.

736693[/snapback]

Obviously. More like 5 3/4 the man, Azz.

Oh, and one more point. The reason I didnt send in photos like TimC's from yesterday is simple:

Unlike him, I am not a hot tasty glue gargler who likes getting his A pounded while he has a smoke in his sex contraption.

736721[/snapback]

Watch it, Snyder Manchild, I don't smoke until after the sex is over and am released. I don't want to accidently ignite my gay clothes or receding hairline on fire until I'm free of the bondage like a negro running from one of me and Spain's meetings. :D