[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #7

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But before I saw Darin's map, I thought it was everthing north of North Carolina and east of the Mississippi river...

736625[/snapback]

I guess that I live in the NE! :D

Ahhh. Yes. Indeed. Now it makes sense. If he had a brain he would have read a little more before posting I guess. :D

736629[/snapback]

You must have missed the very first sentence where I stated: "Too many posts to read".

You're so quick to make snap judgements and you think you are "the man" on these boards. You're not the man. Read more carefully next time you get hard up about calling someone out, LOSER!

You must have missed the very first sentence where I stated: "Too many posts to read".

You're so quick to make snap judgements and you think you are "the man" on these boards.  You're not the man.  Read more carefully next time you get hard up about calling someone out, LOSER!

736650[/snapback]

:violin:

You're so quick to make snap judgements and you think you are "the man" on these boards.  You're not the man.  Read more carefully next time you get hard up about calling someone out, LOSER!

736650[/snapback]

I don't think anything. I thought you were referring to the other pics, made an attemped joke about eternal banishment (if you didn't pick up on that you're even dumber than you're coming across), and you started calling me names. That's pretty much the skinny of it.

Shoul I have provided a link you nancyboy?  Go Oprah yourself and get a life.  No one cares about your 20,000 posts or your generic Fantasy football knowledge.

I just remember seing the first pic on a site that was all pictures of odd body shaped people.  If that's not enough for you then tell the mods dork!

736637[/snapback]

Chill out Cherry Garcia.

I don't think anything. I thought you were referring to the other pics, made an attemped joke about eternal banishment (if you didn't pick up on that you're even dumber than you're coming across), and you started calling me names. That's pretty much the skinny of it.

736663[/snapback]

Bad day, but you're still a pryck! :D

Very bad day at work, plus small one deserves it, the arrogant ***.

736656[/snapback]

You really took this as a serious statement:

If not, you'll be banished to the Mystery Huddler Hall of Shame and mocked for eternity by your fellow huddlers.

Dumbass.

Skins it is.

736657[/snapback]

:D Hi, Skins.

736661[/snapback]

:D

I put on my robe and wizard's hat and cast 8th Level Misdirection?

By the way, tools quit arguing in the MH thread.

Edited by skins

736663[/snapback]

Yeah Hugh is not Blitz, geesh.... :D